Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanket
High Wolf
High Wolf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Empty
PostSubject: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:54 pm

How very very interesting.

Well good afternoon / evening to all those that know me and hello to those that dont, for the later, to introduce myself, I originally co-created the Wolves Guild Series with Brandyboss, and I must say, its a true honour and delight to see its still present, I never thought I would still see the Wolves thriving 4 years after its birth.

This is a huge testament to us all, and I am personally very touched, (Jon, you are indeed a gentleman sir). You have all done a great job with this site, and im sure its equally well represented in each of your individual online activities. I personally wont be back to RO, on principle reasons, but I hope those that are, and remember "back in the day" know that your company is still greatly missed and that I will never forget you.

I hope all of you are well and that your days are blessed, and if this site serves no other purpose, it gives me the opportunity to thank each one of you for the memories I will keep for a long time to come.

Thanks again guys, and take care.

Love

Tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:53 pm

Principle reasons? I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
Lein Sarenkruz
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 am

Nice seeing you again, Tank. It's been a looooooooooooooong time. Lol, I remember when Magi, you and I sat in Comodo for a while chatting about Lord knows what. Anyways, good to hear you're still around Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)
Page 1 of 1