Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*snuffle*

Go down 
+4
mayen
Admin[Magista]
ChibiRei
Tanket
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanket
High Wolf
High Wolf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-18

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:41 am

I miss you guys. Its 3.30am, im extremely lonely these days and its a little more than painful, as it always does though, when the days are at their longest my thoughts turn to some memories and friends I hold very dear in my heart, it makes the endless hours a little more bearable but also offers some of the deepest hurt I can imagine at losing you all.

Jon, I wish we could connect, we seem to be ships in the night and I miss your company, advice and friendship. I do draw comfort from the time we had, but it would have never been enough, you commaned the need for more from people and your a standard unmatched by any.

Chibi your a darling and I hope your life is blessed and im sure Sean is being a pain as usual. I miss your company most of all, you always had a way of making the world around you brighter than it is and you never truly got what you deserved, and for that alone I will always want to turn the clock back.

Dana, what can I say, your always going to be missed by at least 1 person, of that you can be sure.

I am at a loss on what to nowadays, this is one of my last online personal messages as I am quitting weblife and shutting everything down, but I wanted you all to know that I still think about you all the time, there are days I remember that I wish I could live within, but lifes a little harder than that and my heart is very heavy of late.

I wish I could be with you all again, and hope that if you know I am in spirit, then it will count for something. I will never be able to express how indebted to you all I am, just for you being you.

Thank you again.

Tank
Back to top Go down

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:12 am

Tanket,

If you ever need to talk, my contact info is on the website. I dont understand why you have to go away, but I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:05 am

Tanket you may not remember me but I was a thief when I heard about you by the name sorrowofdeath

I wish you the best and I remember you and Chibi were always fun to talk to and I understand trying to move on but maybe you should try to come back and say hi you know you may have fun never know...

I'll be rootin for you and if it helps you can write me
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:54 am

Tanky your a doll ,made me cry with that post .As for us never talking online anymore ,you still have my address I hope if not check your PM's.You and DaddyMM(Magista I love you )are my dearest friends.All tho you get Silly ,I still love you both .You both were there when I went thru some rough patches.Sean grew up knowing DaddyMM and Tanky.Ive told you time and again you dont get rid of me that easy. We'll always be the 3 amigos from now until forever.Remember I told you ,your never alone .You know how to contact me. I love you I love you

Always and Forever
Chibi the Mamma Wolf
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Tanket   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:31 am

Bud, you have my e mail address, and if you send an e mail ill give you my phone address.Hell ,you are as much a wolf as i am
,Keep in touch,Tank,or ill send Outlaw to spain ,to hunt you down!
Always one of my dearest friends,Bud

Regards to you Both
Magi
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
mayen
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-31

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:19 am

TANKET !!!!!!!! lol you old dog !!! Miss you !!
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:43 am

Tanket tho you don't know me and all I will miss you anyways TT.TT
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Tanky Come Back and Play With Me !! Bring Your Fireballs 3 and we'll have fun forever more! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meklon
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 pm

/me feels sad reading this post.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:25 am

Dont feel sad we still have our Tanky <3 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 am

I am amazed on how many times i come to this site and ignored this message....but after finally reading it it...it reminds me of myself alot.

Tanked i may not know you except from the stories of greatness and legends i have heard from Chibi and Magi and i now see that you are an more amazing guy then i could ever imagine (atleast more then me)

The lonelyness in your heart that you feel is the same as mine, i miss the wolves but i wont be coming back to the game. I just dont want to loose what i have in RL atm, i now have a job, a family and for once i have...plans for the future (which i havent had for the longest time i cant remember)...to think that i have come this far, it makes me smile and i ove it to the wolves, and your words....are just amazing how they touches my heart and my deepeds fears of being alone.

I want to tell you how much i want to support you and help you not feeling like that, but i dont have words enought to describe it except maybe to say....belivie me Tanked i have been there, i think back to the time where i felt like you feel right now, and i still remember, that its not far from where i have risen up from it.

i know these words dont mean much, but honestly i have no idea i even postes here.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:34 am

Tanked
Please come home to the Wolves. At the very least contact Magi, he has been very concerned about you. We all worry about you, me too. Now is the time you need support from all your friends.

Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*snuffle* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *snuffle*   *snuffle* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*snuffle*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: