Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey wolves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

hey wolves Empty
PostSubject: hey wolves   hey wolves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:25 am

sorry it took me so long to do this but I am Trevor or as you all know me on vent as either Damien or Robbin I am 27 years old. My main character is a hunter in the guild, known as "Robbin~Da`Hood" but you all mostly know that by now, I am always up for helping people as you all have helped me so very much to find a great place where I feel welcome and wanted. much like rose in her blurb about herself, I enjoy walks on the beach, a good joke (so feel free to hit me up with one) and cooking.

also I want to thank you all for making me feel like part of the family in such a short time. it is rare that I find a place that I feel like I belong and you guys have done it *Muah* much love to you all.

a little further background on me I am a partially self employed guy that works my self into the ground for a dollar, I listen to all sorts of music (not much into country but I have a respect for the music and the time spent in making it) I mostly listen to electronic music right now, with a great appreciation for everyones beliefs and morals.

hope that you all aren't too bored by this and thanks again for everything.

Last edited by robbin~da'hood on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted my signature on the post)
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

hey wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey wolves   hey wolves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Robbin i also feel the same way about finding a place where i belong and wolves gave me the same feeling as it gave you ^^ guess its just the magic of this guild, but anyway glad to have you on the forums man =D its always a pleasure leveling and talking to you, your a nice, funny, and entertaining guy so i know we will see more of you here.

Glad to have you here m'friend ^ ^
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

hey wolves Empty
PostSubject: Hey Robin   hey wolves Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:02 am

Hallo and welcome, Robin, you are both generous and friendly, and are an asset to our guild.As you have said, this guild IS family,and we welcome our newest relative.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

hey wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey wolves   hey wolves Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:46 am

Awe thanks Magi Very Happy:D that is very kind Smile and thank you all for welcoming me with such open hearts and arms Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey wolves   hey wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey wolves
Page 1 of 1