Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wolves war (WW for short )

Go down 
+5
constantine
Squeam
Pietanus
Olafur
Simbalato
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

The wolves war (WW for short ) Empty
PostSubject: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 am

Chapter 1
The beggining of the end!!

Const slowly yawned as he raised his head from the snow in Lutie. He peered around wondering where squeam had gone off to this time. He noticed Squeam and Ivory talking near a house.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" was heard coming from the hill south of them. Then a huge bang went off but it was all absorbed into one little spot.

"what was that? " said ivory as she looked to where the bang went off

"Iunno" said squeam as she looked as well.

Then they all ran towards the thing which was going on and noticed a sage wearing a mask was fighting a high wizard

" LORDDD OF VERMILLION " yelled the high wizard as he cast a huge attack.

"Spell breaker" Said the sage quickly canceling his spell.

"HELP" yelled the sage to ivory,squeam, and const.

"come on" said ivory as she healed the sage.

" Arrow shower " said const as he shot a thousand arrows dirrectly at the high wizard.

" FIRE WALL " said the high wizard as all the arrows burnt in the wall. Then the high wizard smircked.

"frost diver" said squeam as she made ice appear and freeze the High wizard.

"Bye" said the high wizard as a thantos monster came and grabbed him away.

" come on" limpted the sage as he pointed to the chrismas house.

"who r u" said Ivory as she went to pull of the mask.

"HI IVORYYYYYYY " said the sage with his mask off.

" HIII SIMBAAAAA " said ivory happy to see simba.

" Hey squeam and const. What is going on?" said simba

" oHhh nothing" they both said while holding hands.

"sure" said simba and ivory.

They all noticed a dark creature go into santa clauses house.

"what is that" said squeam as they ran into the house.

Then they saw a thanatos odium holding up miss clause and it said "NOW the world shall be overcome and we will find the 10 hidden stones of Ragnarok" Then he noticed Ivory "You come here" he said as his arm flung out and pulled ivory. Then he vanished into the air.

"NOOOOO "yelled ivory before they vanished away.

"no" said Simba crying and scared.

Const and squeam just stood there sad and depressed.

"we must.. save her" said simba as he tryed to stop crying but could not help it. His tears poured out like spring rain.

"yeah but how? " said squeam still shocked a bit and also shocked that the thanatos odium spoked.

Next
Chapter 2
Ivory's parents get involved!!
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:36 am

Chapter 2
Ivory's parents get involved!! *Warning violent allie OMG nobody see*

"So what do we do first" said simba as he walked out of lutie washing his face off with a wrag and wipping off the tear stains on his face.

"I think we should talk to Ivorys parents" said squeam as she headed towards geffen.

O.o was consts and simbas expression. "OMG What are you thinking if magi and allie find out we lost their daughter then we will be hanged" Said simba scared of allies expression

~The magista household~ (iunno ivory/allies/magis last name so magista)

"WHAT? YOU LOST IVORY" yelled allie as she took out her knifes.

squeam, simba, and const just stood there shocked. Then Simba said " ummm but we...."

"NO" said allie as she threw one knife near simbas head and landed in the wall.

THey all were wide eyed and shocked. Then allie yelled "WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING?"

*CENSORED*

a merchant walked past the magista household and whatced it as yelling and knifes threw out of windows. Then he heard a loud scream and roud away on his cart as fast as he could.

*uncensored*

"OKay first of all u must find the other members of the wolves before anything happens to Ivory... I heard that every stone contains a mvp and if all stones are activated then we are doomed." said magi as he stoped allie from freaking out
( allie I had to I thought it would make a perfect plot scheme and charcter reaction and anyways what would u do if Ivory was kidnapped?)

"YES SIR" said simba, squeam, and const like they were in the army.

"Good now if u need me and allie use this" said magi as he gave simba a stone with markings of wind and fire on it. (random)

" Umm okay" said simba as he put it in the pocket of his mage coat.

"good now Theo come out here " he said as he told theo to come out of a room.

"Yes?" said theo.

" I want you to go with const,squeam, and simba to stop the thanatos we don't know if odium is with maero, dolor, and despero. They probably allready have the sotne to summon the real thanatos" said magi.

"Yes sir" said theo

NEXT TIME
chapter 3
the stone's box...
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:34 am

Chapter 3
The stone's box

"I heard there was a member of the crew in izulde studying one of the stones" said const as he prepared some arrows and sold some items ot a local merchant.

"Yeah we should head over and see what going on" said squeam as she sat drinking some grape juice near const.

"Guys geuss what... I got us these" said simba as he pulled out tons of crystal blues from his pocket. Theo was following right behind him.

"Cool those could come in handy" said const as he grabbed some wind arrows and water arrows.Then they all headed out from prontera to izulde to find the one who was studying the stones.

~Izulde~

"wow.. wow...wow... HEy look a ship" said simba as he looked around happily and excitedly.Theo just stood there quietly.

"Hmm I think he is near the swordsman training gorunds." said squeam as she headed towards the area.

Then they heard a large bang and a fire bolt shooting right down.

"intrestingggggggg" said simba as he watched the fire bolt go down.

" come on" said squeam at the trainging grounds.

"Hi negar" said const and squeam.

"HIII negar"said simba as he waved both of his hands in the air like mad.

" hey guys what are you doing here?" he said as he pluged in some wires and turned some nobs to a huge machine which was connected to a box.Chibi was looking at the box and writing notes down on a piece of paper.

"Guys we will be here all night I think u all deserve a rest. Magi mailed me and told me what has happened." said chibi as she wrote some more information down.

~izulde inn~

"it was nice of them for letting us stay here for free " said squeam as she got in the bed.
"Oh yeah I forgot Ivory not here" she said as she looked in her room and felt lonely.

~IN the boys room~

"wheee jumpy jumpy" said simba as he hoped from bed to bed.

"simba you need to calm down" said theo and const looking at him jump.

Then they all saw a large blast of fire spin from the dirrection where negar and chibi where.

~At swordsman trainging grounds~

"Negar run" said chibi as she headed for the door. A ifrit floated up from the red stone in the box that they were studying.

" I AM ALIVE " said the ifrit as he created a fire ball with his hands and flung it at negar who was gaurding with his sheild.

"Exacuate the city first I will stall it." said negar.

"we are here to help " said squeam and const.

"Thank you I will go warn the city" said theo as he ran as fast as he could with chibi also warnign the city to get out and head for prontera.

"STORM GUST" said squeam as snow fell everywhere and ice lifted form the grounds.

"ICE BOLT" said simba as he launched 5 needles of ice at the Ifrit.

"die u all" said the Ifrit as he raised hsi hands and volcanos were appearing all over izulde.

"Use the butterfly wings now" said const as he gave negar a Buttefly wing and they all transportated back to prontera. ( yes negar was saved there)

"Omg " said simba as he watched izulde turn into a volcanic firey island.
Theo and chibi then appeared right behind them wiht chibi holding a purple box.

Next time
chapter 4
The lion and the mistress.
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:54 pm

that is very good simb Very Happy i really enjoyed the story so far man i hope you write more <3
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:44 pm

I will neko and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 pm

Chapter 4
the lion and the mistress

Simba peered above a wall in al de baran and looked around really quick then stuck his head back under the wall.

"Hmm I am still wondering why we split up" said simba as he talked to negar and theo.

"well so we can check more land for the stones. I heard there was something going on in Alde so that why we came here. Apperantly someone has created something but it is very weird." said negar as he pulled out his sword then looked around also.

"intresting" said theo as he crossed his arms.

" first I say we split up in alde and get more land. Simba seens sages are good with the clock tower you should go to floor 3. Theo you should head over to the inn and check things out there and get us a room. I will search alde and if i find nothing I will go to lutie" said negar as he got up from sitting with simba and theo.

" sure I will go" said simba as he got up and started to head to the clock tower. Theo just got up and walked away.

~Thanatos tower (where ivory is locked up)~

" what do you think you are doing?" said ivory as she was thrown into a jail cell with mrs.clause.

"Well we are going to create a world where monsters rule" said a thanatos despero as he pulled mrs claus out of the cell and on to a table.

"We are getting the 10 stones which contain the 10 rulers of monsters." said the Thanatos odium.

"We can get thanatos back we can get him back!" yelled thanatos dolor as he carried in the thanatos maero.

" ahhh now" screamed the maero as the dolor placed her on a machine.

"extracting the stone" said the despero as he turned on the machined which drilled into the maeros heart and pulled out a black stone.Then the mearo blew up into pieces and was absorbed into the stone.

"Now come to us thanatos" said despero as he threw the stone in the air and it took the form of a dark figure. Ivory just stared in horror.

~IN clock tower~

SImba was walking past alarm clock singing and using firewall to protect him. Then he heard a scream which he ran too. There stood a drake surronded by wraiths.A knight girl was smacked into a wall and lying there.

"FIRE WALL" Said simba as he created three huge walls of fire to protect him and the knight.

"Fire bolt" said simba killing one of the wariths.

*This is to hard I wonder if that kninght could help* thought simba during this very serious situation. Then the knight tranformed into a wraith dead.

"OMG" said simba as the drake took him away.

"hehehe tha thanatos will pay loads for you" said the drake as he walked into alde.

~IN alde~

"Simba" yelled negar as he tryed attacked the wraith.Theo was next to negar attacking the wraith dead.

"Well well" said the drake as he pulled out a pouch which was hidden inside simbas mage coat.

"the stone of ktullanux so we dont need you anyways" said the drake as he threw simba into a wall. Simba lyed there fainted.

"ktullanux take this place for your own." said drake as he threw the icy blue stone into the air taking the shape of a icy lizard. 10 ice titans follow ktullanux and started attacking.

"RAWRRRRR" yelled the ktullanux as the city of alde began to snow and freeze. Then the drake vanished.

"Hurry and grab simba we must leave they are to storng" said negar as he blocked off a ice titan. Theo just noded and grabbed simba and got a kafra warp to juno. Then negar followed.

~Thanatos tower~

"well ktullanux,ifrit, and I have been summoned. The world will belong ot use shortly" said thanatos as he looked at ivory in a evil way. Ivory was just shocked what had happened and was worried about her friends.

NEXT TIME ON WW
chapter 5
Puppet master!!
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Chapter 5 puppet master

"CONST NOO" Said squeam as she watched thousands of marionettes attack const. Squeam was fighting off nightmares and a nightmare terrors.Slowly a dupleganger came out and whatched what was happening.

"Hahahaha noone can save him now.... none of you has one of them... darn well kill them" said the dupleganger as he snapped his fingers and more nightmares and marrionettes came out.

"Run squeam run" said const as he was being attacked by marionettes.

Squeam just used a butterfly wing with tears rolling down her face. Squeam then appeared back in geffen.She then looked up to see negar and theo but she wondered where simba was.Then she noticed simba was nocked out on theos back.

"what happened?" said squeam as she looked at the three of them.

"Simba had one of the stones hidden in his coat and they got it... Now alde is controlled by ktullanux"said negar as he walked towards the magista household.

"where is const?" said theo as he looked around.

"we were attacked and they got const." said squeam a bit sad.

"The thanatos?"asked negar.

"NO the doopleganger...tho it can not control a city it still was strong but there were no sotnes involved so yeah" said squeam.

~The magista household~

"poor simba" said allie as she looked at the fainted young boy.

"Well where is chibi?" said negar to magi.

"Chibi went out searching for neko and cee." said magista.

"We are back" said a voice entering the door.

"Hey chibi" said negar and theo.

"Hey guys" said Neko as he entered the door. Then he saw simba and healed him but simba would not wake up.
"I think we will need to get some items to help him" said neko as he talked to magi and allie who was cooking up some dinner for everyone.

~Thanatos tower~

"Come out maero" said thanatos as he summoned maero back to life.

"Thank you master" she said bowing to him.Ivory just sat in the corner of the jail sell wondering what has happened. Then she noticed that they pulled something out of mrs.clause hair.

"The hair pin.. was the stone of the arc angeling sir" said odium as he handed thanatos the stone.

"Thank you know we will summon this stone to pront so dolor take it to pront now!" said thanatos.

"Yes sir"said dolor as he vanished into air.

NExt time on ww
chapter 6
war to get const!!
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:08 am

haha still brillliant ma friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:31 am

Const is going to die seens he left wolves...
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 pm

he left the wolves o.O
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Sure is a nice story.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Thnxs pie and yeah ( I will not tell why but yes) so he is going ot die in chapter 6
Back to top Go down
Squeam
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Const hasn't left the wolves for good, he just needs to be away for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 pm

I know but for the current time being he left XD
I will probably make them think he died
but he comes back when he ocmes bacvk you know?
Back to top Go down
constantine
Legate Wolf
Legate Wolf

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 am

Const left because of personal issues, he may be back in a couple weeks or so =)
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:27 pm

We'll res him Razz or he'll come up from his grave as a zombie to hunt us.
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Sim
i am really enjoying this story, cant wait for each chapter to come out. good work.
Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm

than Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Chapter 6
War to get const!!

"We need simba ot save const we need const to find cee and we need cee to get wingz and we need wingz to help simba...... wow so what do we do first?" said Negar as he slowly packed up some items.

"We need to go searching for cee." said Chibi.

"Neko do u rember where cee was last?" said Magi as he looked down at simba who was lying there sleeping.

"But what about the ktullanux" said theo as he looked at allie to see her worried. Everyone she knew was vanishing or hurt. Ivory was gone, simba fainted, what would happen to Magi and Theo? She thought.

"I will go to pront with neko and negar" said allie as she grabbed Neko and Negar and headed to the door.

"be careful" said Magi putting his hand on allie's shoulder.

"I will" she said smiling back at them.

~Prontera~

"AHHHHH" yelled thousands of merchants and blacksmiths as they yelled running away.There was a giant Arc Angeling.

"muhahahaha" said the arc angeling as he chewd on a merchant.

"ewwwwwww" said allie worried.There was cee playing music for some wizards and a knight who were trying to attack the arc angeling.Then a myst carat fell from the sky and attacked cee.

"HEAL" said neko as he healed cee.

"cee we need you and we shoudl run" said negar as the arc angeling's wing came near them and almsot smacked them.They all roleld out of the way but a group of wizards were to late.

"WARP PROTAL" said neko as he sent negar, cee, and allie back to geffen.HE then followed behind them.

~Geffen~

"come to me Wingzical" said cee as wingzical came out of a pink light.

"Hey everyone" said wingz.Then she noticed simba. "MAGNIFICAT" said wingz as she made simbas sp and hp increase quicker then she used heal on him.

"WOW RUN RUN" said simba as he woke up from a dream about Ivory being cut opened form her heart and a clear stone pulled out form her heart.

"time to save const" said squeam as she was worried.

~where the dupulganger was~

"hmm where are they" said magi as he looked around.

"HEHEHEHE" laughed the duplganger as thousands of nightmares fell. There was const with the dupplegangers sword at his neck.

"NOOO" said squeam as she used lov on 10 of the mightmares.Then the nightmares vanished with the lightning storm and vermillion which was cast apon them.

"to late' said the duppleganger as he cut off consts head.Thena vanished with him. tHen thousands of nightmares and nightmare terrors came out of no where.

~thanatos tower~

"Omg const" yelled Ivory as she saw const headless body.Then const soul slowly raised from the body.(O.o iunno so dont say it is weird TT.TT)

"creepy" said const as he looked at his dead body.( CONST sorry TT>TT)

"your friends still have not learned the secret to stoping the Lords of the monster... to bad " said Thanatos as he pulled ivory from the chains holding her hands together.

"WHat?" yelled ivory as she was strapped onto the same machine.Then the machine went strait into ivorys heart and pulled out a clear stone.

Chapter 7
Gloom under night
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:05 am

Chapter 7
Gloom under night

~Thanatos tower~

"HEAL" yelled Ivory in her last ettempt to live. She successfully healed her self but the thanatos got the stone.

"It is okay" said const as his ghost was behind Ivory.

"SHUT UP YOU " said odium to const.

"Take her away" said thanatos as he went to his thrown. They then picked up Ivory and took her outside the tower. They then locked her up on a pole with thousands of monsters surronding her.

"well get all the Lords and get them to come here a uprising is about to start soon." said thanatos as he looked at the stone and then used it to summon the gllom under night.

"What do you want thanatos" said gloom as he broke the ceiling of the thanatos tower.

"Well we need to stop on guild or they will completely take control and if we dont we are sent back to that world where we can only be summoned by the stones" said thanatos as he looked at gloom.

"Okay what shall i do?" said gloom.

"get these stones we need satan morroc,poring master, baphomet,valkryie, and evil snake lord here is a list of the people who have the stones I found out because the dupplegangertold me." he said to look at the duppleganger dead on the side of his thrown.

"Yes I will go after the one called Theo and Lilly first" said gloom under night. Then he vanished to geffen.

"Thank you now come summoned lords to my castle" he said calling ktullanux,arc angeling, and ifrit.

~Geffen~

"Run theo runnn..." yelled simba as the gloom under night swung his huge arm at theo.

"YOU brats" said gloom under night as he grabed simba with his left hand and theo with his right."where is Lilly" said gloom under night.Then he turned around to see allie shotting him with arrows.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM" yelled allie charging at the gloom under night with two daggers in her hands. Allie jumped into the air and threw one dagger strait into the back of the gloom under night. The gloom under night jumped in the air and smacked allie with her left palm hitting her starit into magi. Then the gloom under night vanished.

~Thanatos tower~

"here is theo I could not find lilly tho but I brought a sage" said gloom under night as he threw simba on the foot of the thrown.

"Good theo has the satan morroc stone."said thanatos as he searched theo and found the stone in theos weapon." here break this into pieces"He said handing the katar to ktullanux.

"Yessss ssure " said ktullanux hissing at simba. SImba just looked at ktullanux. He then broke the katar which also summoned satan morroc who peared down at theo.

Chapter 8
The gathering 6 vs 4

Last edited by Simbalato on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
constantine
Legate Wolf
Legate Wolf

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:18 am

heh sim tbh, the way i died pissed me off... actually you piss me off, because of so many things. And ill tell you one thing, me and squeam didnt break up, im not able to go on RO because my bloody parents cut my internet wire. And also, when squeam is down and all, never bug her, or i swear ill lose it. Its fine if you try to help, but ask if she needs it, so dont be a doosh by guessing why, like its all a game. You need to think more before you talk, because things come out wrong and ppl take it the wrong way. T_T
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:22 am

Sorry kk the story is done so yeah nvm.
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Simba

you cant stop the story there
i dont have Ivory back yet. the world is still about to be taken over. evil seems to be winning, and Constantine has not miraculousy returned to us yet.
please dont leave me in suspense.

Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:39 pm

OKAY ALLIE Very Happy pirat (I likes the pirate Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:17 pm

yes i agree with her, i would really like to hear the rest of this story since its so good =D, simba you are an amazing writer and your imagination is immense <3 please continue we all love the story (and dont worry about const, hes just crumpy <.< getting your head chopped off makes you akt like that xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolves war (WW for short )   The wolves war (WW for short ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolves war (WW for short )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next