Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'ello! im michelle or cho for short

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

'ello! im michelle or cho for short Empty
PostSubject: 'ello! im michelle or cho for short   'ello! im michelle or cho for short Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:54 am

i have mah hunter StraightOuttaCompton and mah soon to be priestess Natalie Portman on here. =]

Im a bit shy when i meet new people. So if i dont talk so much dont take it person, just have to warm up to ya. Can be quite silly and loud lol. Just dont be rude and strange in the bad way and we'll get along fine.

Oh yeah ive had the worst experiance with guild treating me like crap and ignoring me. I dont like guild hopping cuz of certain people. /sigh.

FANTASTIC
Back to top Go down
Jaiden
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Jaiden

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Welcome   'ello! im michelle or cho for short Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:20 am

Welcome Cho we are glad you are here
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Tiana

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 'ello! im michelle or cho for short   'ello! im michelle or cho for short Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:17 am

Yeah Smile I'm glad i could help with your new FS. I hope we treat you better than 1000Buddahs!! (we're so totally better) /lv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'ello! im michelle or cho for short   'ello! im michelle or cho for short Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'ello! im michelle or cho for short
Page 1 of 1