Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)

Go down 
+3
constantine
Squeam
[ wolf-chan ]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 am

about what ....
pojo didn't u marry wolf chan also?
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:26 am

Nope o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 am

nope, she "loves"(as she says) someone else
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:33 am

I think I rushed things to quick wiht wolf chan but still her friend was ass hole who was going to ask her out....
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:40 am

simba just a lil hint for you before you grow up some more, please refrain from saying something like that about a girl where she can easly access the information or dont say something like that about her, you have no idea how much such a "minor" comment can hurt a person. i am not pleased with that comment please dont say somehing like that again ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:44 am

are u talking about the friend being a asshole thing? im not sure who he is talking about but i can agree with him for some people (necro(no saying she likes him ofcourse), and another certain person she likes.)
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:50 am

Simbalato wrote:
I think I rushed things to quick wiht wolf chan but still her friend was ass hole who was going to ask her out....

lol.

You asked me to marry you before I really even knew you.

Don't say that about him. -slap-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 am

[quote="[ wolf-chan ]
lol.

You asked me to marry you before I really even knew you.

Don't say that about him. -slap-[/quote]

ohhhhhhh so he waaaaas talking about him?
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 am

yeah that advice was for simba
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:04 am

o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 am

Neko wrote:
yeah that advice was for simba

no i was saying that the person simb called a asshole was the same person i was refering to (at least i think it was). and if it i agree :3~~
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 am

o:<

-slap-
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Really wolf chan we all hated necro and I am not trying to be mean to u but also the monk who was going to ask u to marry him he was a ass and that is what the guild told me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:51 am

Simbalato wrote:
Really wolf chan we all hated necro and I am not trying to be mean to u but also the monk who was going to ask u to marry him he was a ass and that is what the guild told me..

well we all know necro is a jerk but i was talking about carlos/evxl
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:22 am

yeah him too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:56 am

i swear to god he is like one of the most annoying pricks ive ever met on ro :<

(p.s. i think chan is gonna wanna kill me for saying this cause she claims she loves the idiot xD)
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:15 am

-keels you both-

DDDDDD:<
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:09 am

*gets more popcorn and a case of mountain dew cold out of the fridge, turns up the volume for the fight scene when wolf keels them both*
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:32 pm

* grabs out a knife and shanks wolf chan*..... I geuss that ends it so wolf chan loved that idiot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Simbalato wrote:
* grabs out a knife and shanks wolf chan*..... I geuss that ends it so wolf chan loved that idiot?

*grabs ninja sword in defence from chan*

no, she loves him (so she says anyway), oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:58 pm

awwwwwwwww oh well he is a ass and isn't he already married.. yeah I think he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 pm

that he most definatly is. anyway hes been married to a massive amount of people (including my ex who cheated on me for him >>;; ) so i wouldent doubt if he already is
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 am

Probably going ot cheat for wolf chan then cheat off of wolf chan in a game.... IN A GAME
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 am

Probably going ot cheat for wolf chan then cheat off of wolf chan in a game.... IN A GAME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 am

Simbalato wrote:

heh, we'll see what happens (entertainment :< )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next