Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)

Go down 
+3
constantine
Squeam
[ wolf-chan ]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Simbalato wrote:
fck u wolf chan... also pojo I dont care if u dont like me ordeing but i just ordered u so yeah...

heh u talk quite big no? and i dont really give a fuck what u say as well so good for u.
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Ok seriously You Girls need to chill out.Simb I for one have a hard time believeing your story of Multiple Personalities.For a Very few reasons.

article on MPD wrote:
Multiple personality disorder (MPD) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD.

MPD is something that CANNOT be turned on and off like a switch,It is NOT controlled,It is something that JUST happens.IF you truly HAD it you would NOT know you did.Nor could Johnathan turn himself off so you could WOE.Do I think you use it as an excuse ?? YES ,I do.If you want more on MPD ,I have that to .I also have a mother with a nursing license ,that I can bring on for you ,she worked in a mental facility.Taking care of people with MPD.If your gonna act like you have something atleast get all the facts.Ceer this topic should be cleaned up from the foul language.If this makes me evil and mean then so be it.I will not tolerate people using real life disorders that real life people suffer from to get away with things.
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:01 am

I agree on that compeltely, my mother also used to work at a mental institued for alzheimer and at times for people with MPD.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 am

ChibiRei wrote:
Ok seriously You Girls need to chill out.Simb I for one have a hard time believeing your story of Multiple Personalities.For a Very few reasons.

article on MPD wrote:
Multiple personality disorder (MPD) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD.

MPD is something that CANNOT be turned on and off like a switch,It is NOT controlled,It is something that JUST happens.IF you truly HAD it you would NOT know you did.Nor could Johnathan turn himself off so you could WOE.Do I think you use it as an excuse ?? YES ,I do.If you want more on MPD ,I have that to .I also have a mother with a nursing license ,that I can bring on for you ,she worked in a mental facility.Taking care of people with MPD.If your gonna act like you have something atleast get all the facts.Ceer this topic should be cleaned up from the foul language.If this makes me evil and mean then so be it.I will not tolerate people using real life disorders that real life people suffer from to get away with things.

But I'm the only girl here~ o:

Yey, I agree with Chibi~
Back to top Go down
constantine
Legate Wolf
Legate Wolf

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 am

Yes i agree with Chibi... And sim, NEVER talk to ANYONE like that again, it was rude and stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:37 am

it wouldent surprise me if it is fake. meh it is getting annoying how he is needlessly cusing chan out and it is beinging to piss me off as well. so i haveta agree with neko on this one and that simb is most likly just doing this cause he is mad at chan for the divore thing :
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:02 am

NO I am not mad at chan I like her as a friend not in that way I did rush thigns with her
and I will say I am sorry and say good bye also
Yes I did lie I have been to make sure people could not find me and etc. parents worried bla blah blah u know?
SO yes i did lie and I understand u hate me so I will be leaving wolves so have a nice day Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:37 am

Knew it squeam neko is mad at me.... anyways yes sorry neko okay....
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:42 am

simba..., im not mad at you, stop thinking that you stupid boy =P, yes i was angry at you for what you sayd but im not anymore i just find it stupid of you to consider to leave WoG just beacouse of that o.O, thats weak man but its aslo humans nature and especially on your age, i was like that to when i was your age i was shy, i was weak, i was really scared of alot of things....so i know how you feel, so please stay with us simba, your a smart kid =D and we like you, if you really wanna leave then your free to do so but you do know that a wolf mother loves all her pups no matter what they do ^_^

And i forgive you for what you did, brother wolf ^.^
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 am

I wonder how wolf chan/chibi will take it but besides that I geuss I feel bad abotu doing it really bad.. and I think that if I run from the wolves it might make me feel better...a bit
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:46 am

Also I just think that some wolves dont like me or I am not really cared about you know like everyone just likes other people better then u and u are all alone and screwed.... yeah but what I said about my family..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:51 am

im not particularlly fond of having my trust betrayed....
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:53 am

you know mah man, we all have shadows that haunt us which we would like to get rid off, but sometimes we cant, most times running is only gonna make it worse but!~~ there are time when running is the best thing to do, if you feel leaving wolves is for the better then you do that, always follow your heart and your inner instinct simba, dont listen to the tricky head =D, one day you may yet becme a great wolf <3

PS: something my father once told me

"No matter where you go, remember to keep your head high your feet strong and your hands ready, because no matter where your feet may take you, the heart will always guide your way" - Neko's Daddy <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:57 am

^wise words

anyway do what u want simb because i could really care less either way atm
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 am

pojo the great wrote:
Sorry pojo it is just becuase U never realyl know who the people are on the internet and my parents really get worried.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 am

yeah kind a geussed some people would be mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 am

Simbalato wrote:
pojo the great wrote:
Sorry pojo it is just becuase U never realyl know who the people are on the internet and my parents really get worried.

ah so u decied to lie and decive people to get attention. wow that just makes it so much better.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:05 am

NO not to get attention i never cared about that but I did it to make sure noone could actually know me u know but I am sorry etc. I will never speak to u again I think that would be best and do what neko said (he did not tell me to stop talking I just think that ise best so bye bye pojo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:08 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
Lilly

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:11 am

pojo the great wrote:
Simbalato wrote:
Really wolf chan we all hated necro and I am not trying to be mean to u but also the monk who was going to ask u to marry him he was a ass and that is what the guild told me..

well we all know necro is a jerk but i was talking about carlos/evxl

ha! evxl... that guy got banned for making a false report about one of my bes friends in ragnarok... that guy is really a jerk, at least when he was in my old guild, WildCat, he was always messing up with us...
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 am

hi lilly
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:07 am

Quote :
Yes I did lie I have been to make sure people could not find me and etc. parents worried bla blah blah u know?

I have absolutely no idea what pretending you have MPD has to do with protecting you, but w/e.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:17 am

Lilly wrote:
pojo the great wrote:
Simbalato wrote:
Really wolf chan we all hated necro and I am not trying to be mean to u but also the monk who was going to ask u to marry him he was a ass and that is what the guild told me..

ha! evxl... that guy got banned for making a false report about one of my bes friends in ragnarok... that guy is really a jerk, at least when he was in my old guild, WildCat, he was always messing up with us...

HAHA! SEE I TOLD U CHAN >:3
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 am

pojo the great wrote:
Lilly wrote:
pojo the great wrote:
Simbalato wrote:

HAHA! SEE I TOLD U CHAN >:3

SHUT UP D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next