Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)

Go down 
+3
constantine
Squeam
[ wolf-chan ]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:25 am

screw u wolf chan...... I am not simba please call me jhonathan
ALSO if u knew simba well enough u would knwo I am not him... ask pojo about it
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 am

Yeah...

I really dun believe that... 83
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:36 am

bit** and also serisouly I dont care if u believe it or not I am just here to say stfu u know the most fag like people...
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:39 am

whet'er you are simba or jhonathan, i dont care!, but to talk to a lady like that is not something i will tolerate. If you dont behave yourself and tune down im truly not going to show respect to you anymore, ok simba\jhonatan?
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:41 am

I repeat i dont care... now have a nice day .. or not ur choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 am

Simbalato wrote:
now pojo get me a soda

i
take
orders
from
no
one
got it?

Quote :
........ and that was not disturbing it was fine and gory ... so get over it and move on.....
P.s. pojo u know who I am so dont maek a big deal...

and yes i do know that u r johnathan
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:43 am

Simbalato wrote:
I repeat i dont care... now have a nice day .. or not ur choice

Haha.

So funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 am

Neko wrote:
whet'er you are simba or jhonathan, i dont care!, but to talk to a lady like that is not something i will tolerate. If you dont behave yourself and tune down im truly not going to show respect to you anymore, ok simba\jhonatan?

a nice statement but im sure chan can take care of herself (no offence of course)
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:47 am

still she needs to relive that she needs to learn to meet better people and also pojo simba told me you wanted to meet me did u?
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:48 am

true, she can take care of herself ^^
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:48 am

Neko wrote:
true, she can take care of herself ^^

Not really o:

/fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 am

ah yes, but regardless of that i dont like being orderd. say what u like. it pretty intertaining watching u two argue. heh
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:51 am

still I am leaving soon letting simba play for woe I dont think people would like simba that much if I completley cused them you know?
so ask any questions etc. I am not a teacher rember that......... and wolf chan learn to meet better people .. instead of fuckers
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:52 am

*goes into the kitchen and gets the boal of candy and popcorn then some mountain dew along with 3 ordered pizzas and has a seat next to pojo*
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:52 am

Simbalato wrote:
still I am leaving soon letting simba play for woe I dont think people would like simba that much if I completley cused them you know?
so ask any questions etc. I am not a teacher rember that......... and wolf chan learn to meet better people .. instead of fuckers

lol wtf.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:53 am

OH yeah forgot u never read the forum or simba never told u oh well if u want to find out ask pojo or look on the forum simba typed up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:54 am

hes refering to carlos and necro dense chan (g2g)
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:55 am

I know that o:<

But what he said was incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:56 am

fck u wolf chan... also pojo I dont care if u dont like me ordeing but i just ordered u so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:56 am

who ever you are, i couldn care, to me it acually sounds like simba is trying to trick us by acting like a diffrent guy (since hes sitting and not being hyper just this minute when these "posts" show up <.< suspiciouse? yes!) or you just have a big case of MPD.
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:58 am

Neko wrote:
who ever you are, i couldn care, to me it acually sounds like simba is trying to trick us by acting like a diffrent guy (since hes sitting and not being hyper just this minute when these "posts" show up <.< suspiciouse? yes!) or you just have a big case of MPD.

lol, probably 83
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 am

Simbalato wrote:
fck u wolf chan... also pojo I dont care if u dont like me ordeing but i just ordered u so yeah...

Seriously, stfu Simba.

And I REALLY dun care if you say you're "Jonathan" since I REALLY dun believe he exists.
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:00 am

my tolerance is getting real edgy after constantly reading your riddiciousle replys and statements, i mean

"also pojo I dont care if u dont like me ordeing but i just ordered u so yeah..." WTF?! o_O

"OH yeah forgot u never read the forum or simba never told u oh well if u want to find out ask pojo or look on the forum simba typed up..." Stupid? yes <.< make sense? mot much....acually sounds like hes adverticing his topic by acting like hes somebody else for himself o_o.....only think i can say....moron...

please, i say PLEASE! stop embarassing yourself simba\jhonatan. your acting like a fool and you make yourself look like one EVEN MORE the USUAL <.<

Last edited by Neko on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:02 am

and beside, wtf is a kid like you thinking? to treat a lady like that is not a way to show you are cool, it merely means your nothing more then a child, you are truly making fun of yourself if you think you are growing up anytime soon m'friend, in my opinion your NOT!!

ok ill put this into words you can understand.

simba and jhonotan or who..no i mean...what ever you are heres my personal opinion...."my respect for you, have diminished" it means "i dont like you"

ok? ^^

Last edited by Neko on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:04 am

Truth fully I dont consider anyone as a friend and if u read simbas fcking forum u would have know that me and him do have MDP yes we do now get over it... so read damnit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)   funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest picture ever (now with more random conversations!!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next