Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Olaf here just letting you know i got rid of the ugly brown color (by accident O_O....) i was just fooling around and learning the wedsite and how to be an admin and suddenly i managed to change it to this ugly grey thing, so i found this gothic one and used this instead, hope you like it better then the old one (since i cant find it again xD!!!!!).

Another thing is i updated the forum picture (look up) and hope you all like it better this time. (to Magi: magi im sorry i took out the old ones but ill add em in again, i did add em as you know and i showed you a while back, its just that when i changed to grey background it...was in JPEG format so the old ones had this wierd white color around em, dont worry ill fix it in due time ^^~~)

Anyway enjoy the new look =D!!!! <3 (Olaf, now a person with even MORE power over the forum /gg) i did tell you didnt i?! i would conquer this forum and look what happened~~ now im the one in control MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (well aslong as Allie, Magi and Cee allows me to ^^; xD)

Footnote: If you like it please tell me, if you dont then id really appriciate feedbacks. (i mean i cant know how you feel if you dont tell me, now do i? ^-^)

PS: all the work you see done took me about 30min, so dont blame me if its bad xD!!

Last edited by Olafur [Forum Admin] on Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Admin ,Neko   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Good Work, Neko,im sure more will follow,and i am impressed
Back to top Go down
Pan-Archer
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:12 am

great job buddy
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Thanks Pan =D,

Forum Update 15\04\08.

Ok first of all, i changed the "Hot Topic" button with a better looking one and something where you can acually see its made of fire xD.

Second, i changed the resolution from 70*70 to 40*40 on the buttons inside the forum since its the original size and it fits better, (the butons on the index are still 70*70)

Third, there where minor amount of members who didnt like the forum so we decided to try changeing it from black to dark blue in hopes of pleasing them, if its voted more for the black one ill change it back, if you dont mind the dark blue then ill keep ^^.

PS: remember, feedbacks are good, feedbacks taste good mhm~~ Olaf likes his feedback's <3 like butter on warm bread~ MMmmmMMmmmm~~<3 so dont let Olaf be hungry Sad Feed Olaf Feedback~!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:18 am

ok this is it, the coloring disscussion is over and this is how it stays ok? i had enought people making me change it, private messaging they like this better and they want this, and if your admin and complaining then why not change it yourself? i mean im the newest member of the staff.

Please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with giving me your opinion and i really appriciate it ^_^ but still the color buisness was a lil to much at once @_@.... but this is how it stays ok? ^^
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:13 am

New Update 17\04\08 1:07AM

Went over the Ranking system of the forum, change a few old ranks and came up with alot of new ones and expanded the entire thing, you know just to spice up the forum a lil and make the ranks a lil more noticable instead of just some words under your name xD,

anyway ranks go up from 1 post til 300, so far no one gotten to 300 posts but when you do you get the higest rank (which is the highest atm)

Also added a new song to the playlist on the index, do me a favoure and listen to the beginning when the "Viking" starts to sing, cause i know for a fact that this guild was made from the Nordic Gods and Mythology and that includes my Ancestor, The Viking's and that song is a brilliant one (one of my favourites) it's created by a great artist ^_^, i hereby give you "Ayreon" and their song "Two Gates".
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Considering i was playing with the forum now (right before bed) i desided to "Pack" up the sections a bit, to make it look more organized ^ ^, hope it wont bother you to much.
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Hit it over 3.5k =D!   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 am

Well its been a while and im back to (if i am allowed) "fix" this forum and spice it up a little, i can see a few things that need to be changed and ill start on em once i talk to Magi and see what im allowed to touch and not.

but for now i'll tell you this.

CONGRATUALRIONS!!! cheers i am so proud of you all for using this forum as much as you do (i may be excaduratin a lil <.<.....) but anyway i just checked the statistics and we are currently up to 3510 posts O_O

we have reached 3500 posts, cheers give yourself some credit to keep this forum alive Very Happy

PS: now that i am back ill return to my old future accomplisments, TO CONQUER THIS FORUM! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:07 am

/pouts.... I am still not in it..... I understand, y'all don't want me around anymore Razz

jks

looks good olaf, only one question why is ceer in it? he hasn't been in wolves for ever...??
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 am

yaaaay olaf, welcome back my friend
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 am

cause i havent updated the picture in a LONG TIME robbin xD, ill probably get back to that eventually, dont worry, ill bring life to this place once more (did it once, ill do it again)

and afcourse to TAKE OVER THE FORUM!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Well its been a while since i done anything with the forum, and for the past days i have been checking up on it, and its almost like it was when i started on working on it...Dead...very dead, but some have been keepoing it alive so i say congratualtion to you who has ( yes this is a sarcastic and not-so-funny joke <_<)

anyway, whats new? oh yeah, i took off the horrible non-so-uploaded picture. ^-^
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am

Hi Olaf
How was the trip back and going back to the colddddd weather after Queensland?

We will try to revive the forum again soon, why dont you add a recipe to the new recipe section?

Catch you in a bt

Allie sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Forum   Update on Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Forum
Page 1 of 1