Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:47 pm

I look at how unused the forums are and realize people dont realize how much of a vital thing the forums can be.It gives you answers to questions you need.I notice alot of what we have on here is more jabber less info .Even that is not fully used.You should have a stickied post of websites where people can go.One a web page I help run,We have info for people to get started,what addons they will need,what websites they can visit,even Teamspeak Info.Here I cant even find out where our meeting times are ,where there at ,what days are woe (not that i will be to active as I raid in WoW still).Stuff like this is vital need to know.This is why we run around like chickens with our heads cut off.Not everyone in wolves has been there for a long while and know the times and such.I think were a great bunch dont get me wrong but were very unorginized.Yes i know i prolly butchered a bunch of words,I never claimed to be a spelling be champ.*spanks Magi* You know better MR Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I blame you for making my orginized self twitch.Another suggesion. Keep the guild forums like WoG run for Guild stuff.The chatter could be placed in the general area so we dont have so much confussion .AND USE THE DAMN FORUMS !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:15 am

on a personal note, i acually agree with her ^^, i love this forum and i been using it alot (for my own benefit it seems, but thats what happens when you are conquering something Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ) but anyway, lets use this forum more, since i started all i notice is that its really...dead o_O except for wolf_chans argument with simba and me and pojo having fun watching them while eating popcorn and drinking a few snaps xD~~

ALL HAIL NEKO THE FORUM CONQUERER Twisted Evil

*random crowd* (again <.<) HUZZA!cheers HUZZA!!cheers cheers HUZZA!!!cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:46 am

*jumps in and huggles Neko and takes over forums* cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:40 am

O_O ma'forum! ne'i'ya'nt get'ng tis one yah squeally lil'Draenai!, ma'forum i'm NEKO DA'ORUM CONQUERER!!!
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:00 am

Oh God that reminded me so much of South Park o:
Back to top Go down

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:04 am

my forum o:<

*show neko stats of who posts the most*
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 am

nuuuuuu mah evil damnational powers are nothig compared toi the high number of posts from pojo the great *utter defeat!* No
Back to top Go down

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:11 am

*evil laugh* >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update More   Update More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update More
Page 1 of 1