Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!!   Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:50 pm

Hello. idk if i know you but i was formally 3rd seat in the Wolves of Prontera when they were ran but Kurtis, The Sorrow of Death. back in the day. i had a TERIBBLY!!! leveled aco that become a monk a few months prior to my leave. NEVER!!! shall i try for a snap MONK against /swt... Especially in Iro lol. Snap Champs are cool though. but they have become over rated to me. my new default char is a Professor. so yeah. see yea around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!!   Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm

P.S.

my char name back in the day was Shiroi Shinai

i was found with my friend by Magista in the fields between Yuno and Al De exploring. i was a hungry Aco looking for a Guild but wanted to level myself to be of use. i was a desciple of Straws the Wizard who helped me until i joined the wolves. it was there were Kurtis and Lita with the assistance of Reg Tanked me all the way through my aco levels.

but yeah. just some BG.
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: OMG,its Shiroi!   Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:15 am

Hi,hi,yes i do remember you,and welcome home,Buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!!   Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Snap! the Wolves are Back!!!
Page 1 of 1