Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-06-04

The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Empty
PostSubject: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 am

Feedback is love, criticism is a chocolate-covered banana.

COMMENTS ARE AWESOME. But please don't post on the main topic for The Great Ragnarok Story, it'll get too messy with them interrupting the story line. Please post them here! Very Happy

I love you if you say you love it (EVEN IF YOU LIE...) But I'll love you more if you say it's not good and point out why! GOGOGO.
Back to top Go down
CrimePartner
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
CrimePartner

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 am

i like it , its fun to read .
will this storie involve more guildsmen and allies, or is it just a thing that hapened in the past?
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 am

I know for a fact its going to include more people, I get sneak previews and I cant wait to see what happens myself.
Allie sunny
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm

i love it ivory, amazing that you suddenly just started writing it =D, i like the anime reference of the story hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Fruitcake? thats your new guild name?! =D that is bloody awsome!!!<3. CONFIDENSE
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

No confidence! *cries* I'm deleting that chapter (FO NAO...) because I needed to get some characters introduced straight away, and that one didn't have any of that. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 am

I love it !!!!!
Am I that obsessed with my goats? And how did you know about my secret training programme? Soon those goats will be able to conquer Midgard. OOOps, that was supposed to be a deep dark secret.
AllieCat
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am

Currently planning a rewrite (only three chapters so far anyway..) after an unexplained source of inspiration. n_n
Back to top Go down
Lothanas
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: RO Story? Where do I get a copy?   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:04 am

I love the RO world and would love to read so fan fiction about it, especially if it involves the guild and it's members!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post   The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Ragnarok Story Comments Post
Page 1 of 1