Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meklon
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Okay, seeing as alot of you won't be too aware of my character or his past... I thought I'd share a little bit of it... seeing as the passing down of stories seems to be the done thing at the moment Wink.

Anyhow... the story begins....

Code:
The sharp wind blew through the small village of Payon, the rustling of the bare trees barely audible over the howling of the wolves. Strikes of lightning thundered through the sky as the silhouette of a lone boy travelled north towards the caverns of Payon.

With nothing more than a sword in his hand and a buckler on his arm, he had travelled from the fields of Prontera, slowly gaining in strength and knowledge to achieve his goal to become an Archer of Payon.

Passing the caverns on his left, he sat for several moments, watching parties of adventurers enter the forboding caves, the Kafra vendor next to him offered light conversation as the single merchant next to him vended his wares to those who passed.

Pushing back to his feet as a flicker of rain sprung off of the top of his Straw Coolie, he smiled, the weather of the hunters comes closer. Placing the sunglasses onto his face, he broke into a gentle jog for several minutes until he came upon the run down, weed tangled building he was looking for, a simple sign beside the door let him know he was ready for the beginning of his adventure... the Archers Guild of Payon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:41 pm

hahahaha, simb, this is what i was talking about! thats how you write a story!
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:53 pm

That is amazing Meklon, you make a great story teller =D i want more~~
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Meklon
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:05 pm

As requested, the story continues....

Quote :
...stepping lightly through the doorway into the guild hall, the boy slid the Coolie onto his back and sheathed the small short sword on his arm inside the straps of the buckler. His glowing red hair glistened slightly as the rain water dripped from the tips.

Walking up to the counter, he slowly removed his sunglasses and tucked them into his belt. Smiling, he nodded to the young man behind the counter and spoke...

I am here to begin my life, I wish to take up the bow and thread the arrow.

The young man behind the counter stretched out his arm and pointed to a doorway, with a nod of understanding and thanks, the boy turned to the doorway and walked through.

The room he walked into was dimly lit, a bare chair sat in the center surrounded by three candles. A smell of cinder and vanilla floated through the air, carried by a small draft created by the thatched roofing. Extracting the sword from the buckler, he laid it gently by the doorway ; the buckler quickly following suit as it's leather straps were untied.

Once again unarmed and alone, he walked proudly to the chair and sat himself down. Almost at once, a voice boomed from the darkened crevices of the room...

Your test begins young boy, we shall see if have the spirit to follow the path of a Payon Archer.

Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:21 pm

YAY Mekky!! Tell us more /nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf   The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Forgotten Wolf
Page 1 of 1