Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen

Go down 
+2
Olafur
robbin~da'hood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Empty
PostSubject: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Quote :
It was a cold and misty dawn, and as Tanket slowly made his way home through the Payon Forest,he became aware of a strange feeling, deep within himself, it was like a new sense had awakened, a feeling of warmth, but also of danger.

As he rounded a corner , he heard the snarling of the Evil forest Wolves, and a voice shouting "Firewall". There he saw a very tired and bloodstained young mage, battling against 4 wolves, teeth bared and
backs arched menacingly. As soon as he saw this he shouted "Magnum break," and a beam of pure blue light shot from the tip of his sword sending the wolves, tumbling, stunned at the impact. Without even a thought, he followed up his attack, wading in slashing left and right, almost seeming to be invincible. With a grateful glance at his benefactor, and summoning his last reserves of strength, the mage shouted "Firebolt". The result was a violent orange pattern of 10 fire-bursts, which hammered the nearest wolf. Side by side, they fought, and within minutes, they had vanquished the wolves.

As silence returned, they looked at each other, a strange glint in their eyes, "I'm Magista, and I feel that I should know you, friend".

"I'm Tanket, and I have that same feeling, as if I've met a long lost friend… Let's go to my home and rest Magista, it’s very near to here."

So it was that they arrived at Tankets house, both of them feeling that some strange power had awakened within them. They were greeted by an old woman, skin deeply lined and age set in her every movement. After they had fed and rested, they questioned each others strange experience. The old lady stared deeply, first into Tankets eyes, then looked deeply within Magista. "So, at last, the moment has arrived!", she whispered, and then in a strangely, more powerful voice, "I have something to tell you both"

[end of first chapter],

As Magista and Tanket rested ,she told them about the Wolf people, who were hunted by "normal" folk,
and who had had to send their children to far off towns and cities for safety. “You are both Wolf children, and you have a destiny to fulfill”, she said
“Magista, you will create a new home for the Wolves,
and Tanket, you will go seek them out, but there is someone missing… You must find the Wolf mother
she is close, I can sense her”.

So Both Tanket and Magista set out into the world to complete their tasks, in the late evening chill, to find Chibi, the Wolf mother[their sister]. they came to a small village, and as they entered, they could hear angry raised voices, "Burn the witch, stone her!"
They made their way to the front of the crowd, and both had that same deep feeling. There was a curled up girl, cowering from the spite and wrath of the village.

"You cowards!!" shouted Tanket, "Face me, feel my wrath" and he drew his claymore. The villagers took one look at this strange half human, and fled Magista knelt beside the girl, "Heal" he whispered then as his belt healed her, "Chibi, my sister, you are safe, now"

So it was that the wolves were born and many new wolves and stories were to unfold, in the years to come.

This was given to me by Magi, and as I have told most of you he has requested that we all put a short chapter-like story of how we made our way to the wolves.

on behalf of Magi, Allie and the rest of the wolves I thank you now for posting your story into this thread
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Beautifull, just as a expected the Legend of the Wolves Alliance to start. Truly a piece worth reading I love you
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Olafur [Admin Designer] wrote:
Beautifull, just as a expected the Legend of the Wolves Alliance to start. Truly a piece worth reading I love you

I agree completely olafur, I am glad this is up and I hope that other wolves and our allies post their addition to this legond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:36 pm

that aws actually quite awsome...o-o
is there more Surprised?
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:49 am

pojo the great wrote:
that aws actually quite awsome...o-o
is there more Surprised?

yes there is more, and a chapter from you as well pojo if you could write one ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:11 am

yeah...last 2 weeks of school = no free time. plus if anything im gonna have to drawa mvp picture first. once i get time i wil :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:57 am

You may want to reverse rolls I know this is fictious but the thing is Magi started as a Knight and Tanket was the wiz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:57 am

Quote :
After Chibi had rested and recovered from her ordeal,it was decided that they would make their way to Morroc,[where Chibis sister Rainblaze would join them.].
"We will need many trades and skills, so let us seek out a monk wolf, and a healing wolf, to start with," suggested Chibi.
Tanket was a mage, Brandyboss was a knight, Chibi, a forger,and Rainblaze,an archer,so monk and acolyte seemed good choices.
It would be a long and arduous journey,and zenys would be needed,as well as weapons and armours.
The old lady appeared,"your forefathers prepared for this day well,and left you some gifts,".
She went first to Tanket,and handed him a shining wand."This belonged to a great mystic,use it well."
She then went to Chibi,"daughter,you will need this,for your abilities,and to make good weapons."
Chibis eyes went wide with delight as the Old One handed her a crafted golden blacksmiths hammer.
Finally,she turned to Brandyboss,"This cranial guard ,and elemental sword will help protect you,"
Thinking she had finished, they turned towards the door,gathering their inventory.
Stop!" she commanded."Wait".
They turned towards her,and watched as she made strange movements with her arms,and then
their eyes flinched as a strange green light emanated ,in front of her.With a sudden flash, a figure appeared ,looking confusedly around.
"Rainy,!"shouted Chibi.The two sisters greeted each other.Then the old woman ,[ looking very weary],called Rainblaze to her."My child,you have chosen the path of the bow,and this Great bow and elemental arrows will aid you,".She sat with a sigh,"now go, seek your destiny"
<-------------------------------------------------->

Having successfully made their way to Payon,they all started getting that "feeling", one of the wolf kin was near!.
Just outside the town gates, they beheld a strange sight,a monk was attacking a spore, whilst a priest was healing it!."youll have to hit harder than that,Phymon",he laughed.
"Damn your tricks, Magnus!," the monk replied.He stopped and with a moments concentration,he produced a sphere of glowing blue light,with which he dispatched the spore .
They turned to face the approaching party."I can see from your looks that the old crone sent you", grinned Phymon."Meet the little fat priest,Magnus",he ducked quickly to avoid the bowl
Magnus hurled at him.
"you are coming to morroc with us?,"asked Brandyboss,bemused at their antics.
"Sure, why not,was getting fed up with these spores ,anyway"laughed Magnus.
So it was that the first Wolves party was made,with 6 of the original 10,accounted for.

this is the second chapter given to me from magi Smile I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did Smile
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:53 am

Brilliant....all i can say, absolutely brilliant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:44 pm

i just knowticed something...theres not a single rouge or assassin in the original wolves ;o;
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:25 pm

I'm almost sure we had no monk's at that point Razz.
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: no rogues?   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Theres a good reason why theres no rogues,cos they werent yet invented!
Also, Phymon was our first monk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Admin[Magista] wrote:
Theres a good reason why theres no rogues,cos they werent yet invented!
Also, Phymon was our first monk.
xDD
who was the first assassin then?
Back to top Go down
malrick
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:54 am

I didnt know you were such an aged man magista. I was around pretty close to the begining. I can remember the epic reading ofthe minutes of every meeting held in a litle room in morroc. We did that twice a week it seemed like we had a lot of wizards back id have to say at least 12 people in guild were wiz was hard being one of 3 priest. But it was alot of fun.

I am sure some of you still see me around i hide out in south east juno by the kafra being in the wolves when RO first started was always fun.
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm

I love this story....only thing is Rainy has always been a mage>.>.....I was the one forever changing classes(except ChibiRei always remained forger).My alt was one of the first theif classes.

First classes were ....
Tanket(wizard),Brandyboss(knight),ChibiRei(Blacksmith),Rainblaze(sage),Phymon(sexy monk),Magnus(Priest),Miagrath(Hunter/changed to dancer),Skaza(bard),Morderath(Wizzard),Mayon(sp?Mord's wifey)(Sader),Meklon(hunter),Pietnus(sp?)(I think he started off priest but changed to a a different character)

Damn I still got it !Memory like a trap !These were the first starting wolves of many to come.There's another that I refuse to claim as a wolf that came after Wolves of Prontera was started that I will forever REFUSE to claim her as one of us.Deep is the cut she inflicted upon me ,hatred is forever what I will carry for her. Magi knows who I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen   The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Legend of The Wolves of Geffen
Page 1 of 1