Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Im late

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Sorry Im late Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Im late   Sorry Im late Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:57 am

Sorry ,guys, due to an internet security dispute[yukkk],my computer wouldnt let me log in,but all fixed now.affraid
ok,up to date
We had a first all members meeting[thanks to all the 8 that showed up,and this was decided,:-active members will be given all the support they need, non actives may find themselves removed [if space is required],my apologies to old wolves who may have rejoined,and not become active.
We still want all our wolves,but non activity [for any reason], clogs up the guild.
As more people take an active interest, events will get better,and all the old favourites[scav hunts,hide n seek,treasure hunts] will return.
Main points,
1Level like crazy to get the guild points and advance the guilds
2Tax is now set at 5%over level40,2% under level 40,[the more active the guilds,the less the tax]
3 we need guild funds,so donations or ideas both welcomed.
ok,see you next time,wolves,
Aroooooooo,
Magista[wolf lord]
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com

Sorry Im late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Magi and Allies Editorials & Announcements :: Editorials and Announcements-
Jump to: