Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Guys and Ladies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magista
Wolf Lord
Wolf Lord
Magista

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Hi Guys and Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys and Ladies   Hi Guys and Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok, so its been a long time since our last Editorial,but a lot has been happening in our RLs.
Things like getting the house finished,and me n Allie spending some quality time together.
As you probably know, Allie,Ivory and I ,are visiting Los Angeles between the 1st and 4th of February ,next year,and many Wolves and Allies are turning up.
Anyone who can make it, please do, as this is likely to be a one-off meeting.e mail us on magista1@live.com.au or through this site.
Cameras will be very welcome.Photos to this website,please.
Also ,renewal has been very stressful,and I wonder how many GMs have pulled their hair out or shot themselves!

On a different note,many wolves have asked us to re-commence guild events,please let us know what you would like the guild to do,together.
We used to have hide n seek parties, DB parties and treasure hunts, as well as boss hunts,suggestions, please. bounce cheers Basketball lol!
Thats it for this one, as usual, Allie ,Ivory, Cathaya and I send you all our love,n keep on keeping on,Wolves!
Chowza and bye-bye!
Magi
Back to top Go down
Magista
Wolf Lord
Wolf Lord
Magista

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Hi Guys and Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys and Ladies   Hi Guys and Ladies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

ok guys, tuesday today, Friday were on our way to LA cheers anyone turning up, please bring cameras, affraid this will be an important one off meeting, i guess!!!See you soon all
Back to top Go down

Hi Guys and Ladies
Page 1 of 1