Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well isn't this something? :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moln
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Well isn't this something? :O Empty
PostSubject: Well isn't this something? :O   Well isn't this something? :O Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 7:36 pm

Heh, hello all I guess. Some time ago Smile. I'm Moln btw, started out with Magista in Wolves of Geffen and later I was the leader of the new Wolves of Morroc. Oh, those were the days... So, everyone having a good time? Is wolves still up and running in iRO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this something? :O   Well isn't this something? :O Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Yes my WoP is now up and running and so is WoG now XD
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this something? :O   Well isn't this something? :O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm

Mo!!!!! Hiya how ya been ?? I dun play on RO anymore ,moved on to other stuff ,harrassing people ,you know the drill !!
Back to top Go down
Sideous
Pup
Pup
Sideous

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this something? :O   Well isn't this something? :O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 am

and as soon as my connection gets decent, ill be adding the Wolven Dragoons to the roster of open guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this something? :O   Well isn't this something? :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this something? :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: