Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)

Go down 
+2
AllieCat
Simbalato
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Well, currently I am stumped on what to do for my old story so I have dicided to start a new one to get the creative blood rushing. I have not been able to think about what to do latly so I geuss a new story would help me out alot.

Discription:
Well this story is going to be about ragnarok opening a School for kids from 3 - 18 of age. This school teaches about alot of the stuff on ragnarok so during this there will be alot of ( these ) and sign:
Sign is to just tell you more about it and what is going on like say they were hunting for mandragoras and you didn't know what they are I would do sign: after the paragraph and then type in something like "mandragoras are a plant monster which use range attacks but not that far of range attacks. they attack with roots and vines and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:49 pm

If this Idea does not go so well then I willl close it okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:16 pm

heh, sounds interesting
chibi teacher >:O
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:46 pm

XD who knows...... well I will start it soon also.....
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:23 am

Sounds good to me, i need to learn lots about RO monsters etc.

Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:48 am

Chapter 1: I don't want to get out of bed!

"Uhhhhh but I don't want to go to school" said Ivory as she buried her head in her pink, soft pillow.

"Come on Ivory, Simba and Theo will be going with you" said Allie as she walked down the long hall in the Magista Household.

"Speaking of them shouldn't they be awake?" said Ivory as she peered out of her door and looked at Allie who was walking down the hall and was headed toward Simba's room.

"Simba time to wake up" said Allie as she nocked on the door. Then she noticed that the door was unlocked. She slowly went into the room and peered around. All she saw was Simba's sea green blanket on his bed and the blue walls and the wooden counter. "Wait where is he?" She said as she looked around and did not see where he was. Suddenly a long thump sound hit the ground and then a door slam shut.

"Ivory runnnnn" yelled Simba as he locked Allie in his bed room.

".......okay" said Ivory as she looked at Simba who was running around in circles. Ivory is a 13 year old girl priest who lives with her two brothers, Simba who is a 6 year old little boy sage and Theo who is a 16 year old boy assasin.
(I will change the ages or something about the person becuase of the fact that If I want them in they might have ot be a bit younger and I llike putting me as 6 years old)
Theo then walked out of his room and looked around to see Simba running aorund in circles, Ivory sticking her hand out of her bedroom, and Allie trying to open the lock in Simba's bed.

"What is going on Ivory?" said Theo.

"Well, today is the first day of school for all three of us, Simba is worried about going so he locked Allie in his room so she could not take us. OH and the clinking noise is allie picking the lock" Said Ivory looking a here weird family. Allie is a 30 year old rouge lady.

"SIMBA" yelled Allie opening up the door with four knifes in each of her hands.

"Ahhhhh school is safer then here" said Simba pulling on Ivory and Theo's arm.

"Bye mom" said Ivory as she went out of the door with Theo and Simba.

"So what is this school like anyways?" Said Simba as he looked up at Theo. They were all walking on the sidewalk with the Peco peco riders running down the street.

"How would I know? It just openined up" said Theo.

"Welll I heard that it was a bit crazy from a kid who had already started the school" said Ivory as she looked out into the road and saw 10 peco pecos and 3 crusaders and 7 knights.
"All I know is that it will help us but I unno how?" said Theo.

Slowly they evanced to the school and saw it towering over everything. This three floored school looked so cool.

Then Simba blurted out loud " I wonder if Allie is pissed about me locking her in?"

Next chapter: The school itself!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:01 am

Simbalato wrote:

Ivory is a 13 year old girl priest who lives with her two brothers, Simba who is a 6 year old little boy sage and Theo who is a 16 year old boy assasin.
(I will change the ages or something about the person becuase of the fact that If I want them in they might have ot be a bit younger and I llike putting me as 6 years old)

Allie is a 30 year old rouge lady.

wow, how subtle
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:07 am

subtle?
Back to top Go down
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:13 am

subtle=you put it bluntly instead of passively
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:42 am

I Know I meant ot do it that way just for it
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Chapter 2: The school itself!

"Wait, Ivory what classes do you have?" said Simba as he ran two Ivory with Theo walking behind him.

"I got monsters class, then world geography, next ragnarok history, then lunch, and lastly I have umbala language. What do you two have?" said Ivory as she showed them her list of classes. They were sitting in a huge office which was filled with pictures of the creators of the school.

"I have monsters class,then world geography, attribute class, lunch, and then maical studys. Theo what did you get?" Simba said.

"Well, I have monsters class, weaponry class, ragnarok history, then lunch, lastly I have armory class." Said Theo as he took a seat next to Ivory. Ivory slowly looked around she had thought that more kids were attending the school at the moment but then the bell rung and thousands of kids were rushing threw the halls.

"Time to go to class you three." Said a old lady who had sat behind a counter in the office they were sitting in.

"Okay so we all have monsters class first.... wait but where is it?" said Ivory as them three were rushing down the halls and came to a complete stop when Ivory had mentioned that. Then loud footsteps were coming up from behind them and a seven year old knight was running trying to get ot his class.

"Ummmm mister" said Simba "do you know where Monsters class is?"

"Yeah it is my next class. Just hurry up." Said the knight.

"What is your name?" asked Ivory.

"Oh.. my name is Neko." Said Neko the knight. Then neko turned down into a hall and hten entered a class room. "Over here" said Neko.

"Wow this is crazy" said Ivory as she looked into the classroom.

"Ivory, what is that?" said SImba pointing.

Next time: becareful or you might lose a hand!

Last edited by Simbalato on Mon May 26, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:33 am

Chapter 3: Be careful you might lose a hand!

Ivory took a seat next to Theo's desk and, Simba had sat behind Ivory.
A group of girls and boys had ran into the class. Two dancer's took a seat together with a bard and Neko sitting behind them.

"Lilly, let me tell you a story about a girl named after her favorite pastrie" said the dancer who sat to the other dancer who's name was Lilly apperantly.

"Go ahead" said Lilly doing the swt emote but apperantly the other dancer did not notice. Lilly just sat there thinking ' wow, no wonder this girl is so wacked up....If her name is her favorite pastrie she needs help.'
Then Lilly peered over to see Theo. She had fallen in love with him at first sight.

(Lilly and Theo are actually married in the game so I thought about a sort of high school romance wiht it Razz)

"WELCOME CLASS" said a scholar lady as she walked into the classroom which Simba just had noticed was filled with animals.

"Ivory when did all the monsters come?" said Simba. Ivory jsut did the swt emote.

"Today we will be learning about the rideword. Well the rideword is a monster which looks like a book so don't be fouled and mistake it for one" said the scholar lady as she took a piece of chalk and drew a drawing of a rideword on the board. "ridewords are usually hunted by most sages for they carry the four elmental books but it is hard to actually get these books. The books are book of billows,book of mother earth, book of blazing sun, and book of gust of wind" she had said and then mentioned "They are als oaggresive and can sense your cast.

Sign: this is its attribute weakness of a rideword so basically dont use ghost XD.
Neutral 100%
Water 100%
Earth 100%
Fire 100%
Wind 100%
Poison 100%
Holy 100%
Shadow 100%
Ghost 0%
Undead 100%

Then the Scholar lady pulled out a cage covered with a blanket.

"Know I would like to entroduce you to a ...." she said as she pulled of the blanket. "....RIDEWORD" she said finishing her last sentence.

"I must poke it" said Simba staring at the rideword.

"Now class becareful you might lose your hand" said The teacher as she placed her hand on top of the cage. Then the rideword looked up and used the /gg emote and bit the teacher's hand

"Oka...y.... clas...ss...s..s.. timmmeee to AHHH THAT HURTS MORE STOP IT" she said as she tryed ot block the pain but she just could not.

Next time: a stroll in the city of Light!
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:25 am

Chapter 4: A stroll in the city of Light!

Ivory slowly rised from the pink blanket she had on top of her. She looked around to see her door opened and stones being flung at her.

"AHHHHH" she yelled as she dodged the attack.

"Ha you missed Theo" said Simba as he looked into Ivory's room.

"Simba what is happening?" said Ivory looking kind of mad at teh fact that stones were flung at her.

"I forget now that you mention it" said Simba as he ran into Ivory's room becuase he heard Theo coming up.

"Wait wha" she said as she made the omg face. Then Theo came into the room.

"Simba...." said theo as he flung a stone at Simba that smacked him in the forehead.

"Owwww" said Simba as he was smacked back because of the stone.

"OKay I will go get ready" said Simba as he walked out of Ivory's bedroom and went into his own.

"Well what about you know?" said Theo as he looked at Ivory.

"GET OUT" yelled Ivory throwing a pillow at Theo. Theo just dodged the pillow and walked out.

"Good morning you all" said Allie as she saw them three walk down the stairs.

"Where is dad?" said Simba as he looked around and didn't see him.

"Well, geffen's research team needed him for research in Magma so he will be home late tonight" said Allie as she looked at them.

"Okay" said Simba.

"Well I have a warp portal to juno so we better hurry up Simba or we will be late today." said Ivory.

"Yay I forgot about the feildtrip today in are Ragnarok Geography class" said Simba happily.

"Yeah yeah just come on I don't want ot miss it" said Ivory as she opened up the portal and Theo, Simba, and Ivory went in.

"Well good luck today in your classes Theo" said Ivory as she waved bye to him.

"Yeah sorry you can not come to Lighthalzen with us" said Simba.

"Yeah I will just see you two later okay" he said as he walked into the academy in Juno.

Sign: welcome to lighthalzen

"wow"said Ivory as she looked at the nice sparkling city.

"Yeah Ivory lets go shopping I hear they have survivor's rods now" said Simba as he pulled out his allouance from magi and allie and also form hunting.

"But I also I wanted to check the toy store" Said Ivory also pulling out her allouance. Then they both just smiled and laughed and ran towards the mall in Lighthalzen.

"Yay a Munak" said Simba as he grabbed his newly bought Munak doll.

Then soudenly a loud ringing noise went off.

"what was that" said Ivory as she looked up at the ceiling as she heard foot steps sounds coming from the next floor up. Then three gangsters came out of the door to the next floor.

Sign: Gangsters are in a quest in lighthalzen in the game. they are a lvl 40 monster. They basically look like a broke chinesse man who steals money. They are weak to everything but ghost.

"Simba whatch out" said Ivory as she pulled him away from them.

Then one of the gangsters tryed to steal the doll from Simba but then Simba yelled "Frost diver" while closly huging the doll to his chest and the gangster was frozen solid.

"Lets run" said Ivory as she pulled Simba like a rag doll down the stairs.

"What is going on" said Simba a bit scared from the attack.

"Simba come on we have to handel this they will be coming out soon and .....I think.... it is getting worse" she said as she pointed to 5 gangsters and coming from infront of them and then peered to see the 3 gangsters coming out of the mall.

"Fire wall" yelled Simba as he casted three flaring fire walls on the ground infront of the gangsters.

"Blessing" said Ivory as she blessed Simba and three angels flew above him sprinkling with powder of some sort.

"Heaven's Drive" yelled Simba as he killed the 8 gangsters.

"Back Stab" yelled a rouge who had killed a Gangster coming up form behind Ivory.

"Wow" said Simba as he looked behind him and saw the rouge.

Next time: Lighthalzen scum
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:06 am

Chapter 5: Lighthalzen Scum

"So..... who are you? "said Ivory as she sat down in a seat next to the table they were sitting at.

"Oh well my name is Nokodo" said the rouge who had saved Ivory.

"HI NOKODO. I am SImba and the priest is Ivory." said Simba smiling.

"Hey" he said smiling back. "Well, They are having problems in the 'Other part of lighthalzen'. That is why those monsters appeared" said Nokodo.

"Wait the other side?" asked Ivory a bit curious.

"Yeah it is where they keep the poor people they allow nobody to enter in unless you have the pass" said Nokodo as he looked a bit sad about this.

"Well it is sad we can not do anything about it but I geuss that is what we had to find out about Lighthalzen. Also we have to go back home soon the feild trip is almost over and sadly we could not leave the town becuase of the gangster attack so we were stuck here all school day" said Ivory a bit sad as well that Lighthalzen was ruled so awfully and horrible to split up the poor and the rich.

"We are home" said Simba as he ran throw the door and saw Theo and Allie sitting down.

"Yeah.. " said Ivory a bit sad about Lighthalzen. She had just wanted to go to bed and forget about it.

"How was the feild trip?" said Allie looking at them.

"It was fun except for the fact that we were attacked by a huge mob of gangsters and also that they split up two parts of Lighthalzen which is awful what for. But I will not tell you" said Simba happily.

"Okay" said Allie tho she already knew what he was tlaking about.

" I am going to go to homework now" said Ivory as she walked to her bed room and closed the door.

"Okay have fun" said Simba and Allie.

Next time: Congratulations! You are in the contest!
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:53 am

Chapter 6: Congratulations! You are in the contest!

"Hey Ivory wake up" said Simba pushing Ivory to wake up. Simba was happy about it being the weekend but Theo and him just had just ofund something in the mail.

"What Simba?" said Ivory as she looked at him.

"Something from the school to us" He said handing her the sky clue envelope.

"It says " Welcome Ivory, Theo, and Simba. You three have been invited to join a contest. Huge prizes and enjoyment to all. This contest is a fighting contest you will need a team of 6. I am geussing that you three will be on the same team so you two will need to find 3 more people. I hope you three will join.
From Mistress of the Grand academy of Ragnarok" So shoudl we?" asked Ivory stering at her two brothers.

"Sure, I will join in it might be fun" Said Simba smiling happily at her two siblings.

"Alright, I am in for it" said Theo but then he asked " Who will we get?"

"Ummmm.... What about Nokodo and Neko." Said Ivory in wonder if they could.

"Yeah but then we need one more person" Said Theo.

"We will work that out later. I will go get Nokodo if you two find Neko. okay?" said Simba as he put on his manteu and ran out of the door. Then he came back into Ivory's room and said " uhhh Ivory can I have a warp to Juno"

"OKay good luck" said Ivory as she opened a portal to Juno.

"Juno so nice and it seems so much niccer when we don't have to go to school" said Simba smiling and heading towards the airship to Lighthalzen. On the airship Simba peered around and thought he saw Nokodo standing at the door to Lighthalzen.

"Hey Nokodo" said Simba running towards him.

"Hey Simba" said Nokodo.

"Will you join me,ivory and theo?" said Simba

Next time: Neko joins,but who is the last member?
Back to top Go down
Nokodo
Pup
Pup
Nokodo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:25 am

this is pretty good. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/5958765
CrimePartner
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
CrimePartner

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:47 am

wow simb you are realy creative .
i have read your previus stories and all of them where great ,keep it up /no1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:29 am

sorry but it lacks subtley and organizations in alot of areas
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:43 am

Shut up pojo I don't care what you say XP ( I don't want to hear it)
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:47 am

Also I know this is not one of my best but I am just truthfully doing this to help me out wiht my other story as well but I like it to be random also XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Simbalato wrote:
Shut up pojo I don't care what you say XP ( I don't want to hear it)

forgot character depth and descripive detail :D
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm

POjo go jump off of a clif u need it and also this story is just helping me to finish my last story which I think is worse and this one is more in detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:50 pm

quit being emo.
as a writer you need to learn that constructive critisism is how a writer (and me as a artist) become better, so piss off
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:36 pm

One thing is really I am not a writer. We all know truthfully I am a chef. (well aiming to be one)
these storys are for the fun of it and I don't want critisim unless it is from Lilly because she is a good critic........ You just suck at it......... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:41 pm

then dont write storys that make my brain bleed from alfullness then^.^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next