Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Less Magi over the winter period

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Less Magi over the winter period Empty
PostSubject: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:35 am

Hi,Guys,
Some of you may have noticed that Magi isnt on as often as usual.
This is because the cold weather affects my spine,so i have less pain free hours,per day.
Dont worry, im not getting disenchanted,i just have to take more pain relief,so i sleep a lot more.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:06 am

Oooh, I hope you get better, Magi
Back to top Go down
Technick
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Technick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:58 am

yeah dont over do yourself trust me never to good *shakes head*
Nick
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:38 am

yep and also geuss what happened to me yesterday....
I got in a car crash and was in the hospital today instead of school appearantly some mental problem I have know my memory and etc. is the same it is just know I have two peoples inside of me I think they said it was emotional something or mind something I forget but yes the other person has a name he says but he is mean and not nice he really on likes to talk to people besides me unless I am in trouble he nice to me but he still mean ohhhhhh welll wheeeeeeeeee person inside my head wait I just rembered something else appearently the doctors said I get like the good emotions or something and ( I will not tell you his name because I am happpy and he is meanny) he gets all the bad emotions weird isn't it.This is what happened during the car crash.
A lady pulled infront of my mom and she didn't know and my mom hit her and I went threw the window of the front seat and then I think I hit my head iunno rember I just black out then wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fall break soon and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee winter break yay.. Very Happy Smile Razz I love you also if anyone knows what the thingy is called that I have plese tell me I forget but oh well...wheeeeeeeeee car crash made person inside of me wait me cunfuzzeled he is me but inside of me and I am me but inside of me so who controls me ?? I will be thinking yay
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Tiana

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Sim -That car accident happened recently?

And it sounds like split personality disorder, but it could be less severe, I'm not exactly sure from your description, it was sort of hard to understand. .

Magi - I can't imagine the pain your spine is in Sad we'll see ya when we can
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 am

Spine is fine and yeah that is what is it split personality
disorder I was in the hospital all yesterday from accident and after the accident i blacked out and woke up yesterday morning then someone was in my name his name is jonathan oh yeah Jonathan beat up some dude today it was hard for me to watch poor kid was bleeding on his arm from a pole that they have on the bleechers that jonathan threw him against.JOnathan= mean
chase= nice yay for me being him and also I got 101 on my test today.Thnxs tiana for telling me what it was
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:09 am

iunno why my spine is fine but oh well I think it because I landed like on my stomach then slide fast and hit the rock in th ehead I forget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Magi over the winter period   Less Magi over the winter period Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Less Magi over the winter period
Page 1 of 1