Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukasa~Chan
Pup
Pup
Tsukasa~Chan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-12

[b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Empty
PostSubject: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:53 am

The show about a high schooler boy named Keiichi Maebara who moved to
Hinamizawa. And meets four girl who he becomes friends with. (in actuallity two of the girls are psycho killers, *cough* Mion and Rena *cough* if you click on the link then you can see a picture of the the girls the girl with green hair is Mion (the worst one of them all) the girl with blond hair is Satoko-chan she inoccent along with Rika the girl with purple hair. and the last one is Rena she pretends to like Keiichi and almost get him kill by Mion!
[/img]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6134
Anyway if any one know about this awesome show please reply Razz nya~
Warning: this show is not for the weak hearted
contains LOTS of blood, um..... psycho-ness (people who r crazy)
that about it thx king
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa~Chan
Pup
Pup
Tsukasa~Chan

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 am

Tsukasa~Chan wrote:
The show about a high schooler boy named Keiichi Maebara who moved to
Hinamizawa. And meets four girl who he becomes friends with. (in actuallity two of the girls are psycho killers, *cough* Mion and Rena *cough* if you click on the link then you can see a picture of the the girls the girl with green hair is Mion (the worst one of them all) the girl with blond hair is Satoko-chan she inoccent along with Rika the girl with purple hair. and the last one is Rena she pretends to like Keiichi and almost get him kill by Mion!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6134
Anyway if any one know about this awesome show please reply Razz nya~
Warning: this show is not for the weak hearted
contains LOTS of blood, um..... psycho-ness (people who r crazy)
that about it thx king
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa~Chan
Pup
Pup
Tsukasa~Chan

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:55 am

sry need to fix link lol! /swt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:33 am

hmm...that sounds interesting....it also sound alot like elfen lied

i just realized i was reading this manga today......werid

also anybody who like whats basically japanese horror/mystery needs to read/watch this!! its awsome!! (fear the cleaver of pwnage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 am

hey ichi, any idea where i can find the manga at @_@ i cant find all of it anywhere TT~TT
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Dude-dude   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 pm

I dont' think its a manga. and this series is kinda demented. lotsa 'freaky eyes' and stuff. Lotsa torture and mind-messing-up-with stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:56 pm

/gg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCYRF1FB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EZI7P6L

it took me so long to find all this @_@ any way youll need winrar in order to extrcat the files and the password is higurashi

yah i agree, definatly little kids shouldent read/watch this *looks at chan /ho. seriously though the anime can give people nightmares @_@

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:33 am

o:<

-kick-

BEHAVE, SON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 am

behave...?

poor confused little chan (chibi chan 83) /pat
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:17 am

/desp D:!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HIGURASHINESS   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:38 pm

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b35c85fcec.jpg
rena scares me somtimes....(kanjii says LIAR! not that it really matters) :<

[b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Img0081468aq.th
cleaver of pwnage
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 am

Do watch the second season. It's nice Smile. Higurashi no naku koro ni kai. (And the special after season 1 ended, then your compleet for asfar I know.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 am

The member Pietanus has done the following action : Luck

1 times [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) De6
Results :
  [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) De5
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:45 am

i've seen the entire thing, and i must say its extremly thrilling and exiting watching that in a dark room all alone (thats really creepy affraid ) but i must say it is one of the best animes i got on my list =D i love the blood in it and how the characters evolve for each "crime case" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and i love the "headbanging on knife scene" What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:47 am

and for those wondering, this thing aint a manga and never has been, the anime is based of a game (really good game acually <.<) and yes Rena is creepy Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Neko wrote:
and for those wondering, this thing aint a manga and never has been, the anime is based of a game (really good game acually <.<) and yes Rena is creepy Exclamation

ur right about the game thing but guess again about the managa thing (i dident put up the links cause they look pretty)
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:21 pm

oh so there is a manga? my Very Happy i had no idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeJxefijoY
just a small taste of the creepyness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:26 am

in case someone hasent read the topic on the new fourms do it now *_*
(too lazy to retype it all >>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)   [b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b] Greatest anime of all times ( Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Discussions :: Anime Lounge-
Jump to: