Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well who do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maigrait

Well who do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Well who do you think?   Well who do you think? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:59 am

I was a part of the wolves way back when I started this game probably about two or three years ago (I would have been 15). After many failed attempts at a dancer, and one failed attempt at a hunter, (all of which were named Maigraith and none of which got past level 71) I had left the game, only to return a year and a half ago to begin seriously playing again on the Iris server.

Since then I've played a falcon hunter with several different names (Cherise turning to Cayenne turning to Echo`) but no longer actively play... she stopped cold at level 96, after a long and fun road of being in one of the better WoE guilds on Iris. I don't have the patience to transcend her!

It's neat to see everyone gathered again. Aside from those I've stayed in contact with I'm not sure how many will remember me, but the summer I was in the wolves was some of the most fun I have ever had on this game. The most epic sieges can't compare to simply coming on to a guild where everybody knooows your name *piano music*.
Back to top Go down
Phymon
Pup
Pup
Phymon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Well who do you think?   Well who do you think? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:27 am

Mai I shall never forget you, you always have a space in my heart (plays a small violin)
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Well who do you think?   Well who do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:49 pm

YAY !!! Mai !! Who could ever forget Mai and Skaza the ever dancing duo mwahahaha.or was that the ever harrassing duo ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well who do you think?   Well who do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well who do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: