Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technick
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Technick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-12

My decision Empty
PostSubject: My decision   My decision Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:10 pm

I do belive everyone was made aware but for the new people everyone that missed it.....

I joined the Army national guard on October 22, 2007. Ive always wanted to join the military since i was 13 years old. I'm not shipping out anytime soon for basic my ship date for that is September 18,2008 (dont ask why???) but after January 1 im gonna be put on the list of recruit that want to ship out early. Right now its not gonna affect my play time here so dont worry about losing me right now. Just to let everyone also know my basic and training program (AIT) is gonna take 6 months i really apreciate the support that everyone gave you guys are awsome (better than my family.....) see you guys onlie /no1
Nick
Back to top Go down

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:19 pm

Nick,

I think that we're all impressed that you're going to serve the US people in the military. Of course we're going to support you all we can!
Back to top Go down

My decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Wolves of Geffen :: Announcements-
Jump to: