Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello, guildies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiana
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Tiana

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-15

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:10 am

um, I've actually been with you for.. .over a week now (at least) but forgot to do this. ^^

ok. quick history:

was in Dead Poets Society before the leader got banned and the guild disbanded for 'botting' (which he NEVER did, and we were all really upset about it) so then i was in Invictus. .. . which apparently fell apart in the last 8 months (I was gone) so now I'm here. I really miss my old guilds a lot, but you guys are good at filling the void! It feels like home.

umm..... yeah. . . I've been playing RO for 4 years but I take such long breaks (up to 10 months!! ) that its been hard for me to get anywhere with my characters (Ti'ana is the highest! Lol )

I have other characters in the 50-70 lvl range:

FS priestess, Merchie (almost alchie), Sin, aaaaaand ~ a TK girl. I appreciate all input on build helps so if you are good at that sort of thing, tell me.

oh yeah. I'm 21, F, live in CO (mountain time), go to college and I like to draw. (gonna upload something in the art form after this - check it out)

Did i forget anything?

probably. Talk to me in game, i'm actually really nice.
Back to top Go down

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:51 am

Hi, Tiana, Welcome to the Wolves! I'm sorry you had such bad history with other guilds, I hope you have a better experience in ours. I have also had history with a guild that got its leader banned for botting.

One of the more interesting builds I've heard of for a TK girl is emperium breaker. Because they cant use their attack skills in WoE anyway, but they can use their soul links and their leap skill to jump right to the emp. And dont forget the ability to use an ice pick! I think it may be a regular crit build, but I'm not sure.

My Chars that I play the most are Ceeraec, Ceerilan, and Ceeraufen. PM me and you're probably going to find me on one of those. Which Wolves guild are you in, BTW?
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:03 am

Welcome to the Wolves. Cee she's probably in Payon. That Leap skill kicks ass for EMP jumping you're right. Not sure about anything else though.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Tiana

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:20 am

yeah, i'm in payon ^^ guess i forgot to mention that part
Back to top Go down

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:33 am

Yeah, I needed to know that so I could add you to the Wolves of Payon forum group. As an admin, I have that power even though I'm not in the group. king
Back to top Go down
Jaiden
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Jaiden

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-24

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:47 am

Hey Ti!!!!
You don't know how glad I am you are a member of Payon. I was definitely getting tired of being the only girl! Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:07 am

Omgosh its Ti like one of the coolest RO peeps I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Tiana

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:57 pm

heheh.. I am teh coolz. /gg Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello, guildies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, guildies.   hello, guildies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, guildies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: