Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paying for RO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paying for RO Empty
PostSubject: Paying for RO   Paying for RO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:25 pm

Several fellow wolves have expressed a lack of ability to pay for RO. While many of you arent going to relish the thought, those of you with low/no income are going to have to make a choice about where to spend your money. I am sympathetic to this problem because I myself have limited income, but I still make room in my budget for RO.

For those of you who are underage and incapable of taking on an offical (well, legal) job, there are things you can do. Most Referees and other game officials are paid under the table. All you have to do is attend a certification course and pass the test. I started working as a soccer referee on weekends when I was 13, and made at least 50$ a weekend for getting my exercise. Other options you may want to consider is menial yard work (mowing lawns/weeding/watering flowers & shrubs, feeding pets, etc.) for your neighbors in exchange for RO money. Another option, is babysitting, for those of you who are a bit older and feel particularly responsible. For the youngest of us, you could always offer to do extra chores for your parents in exchange for an allowance.

I have seen young people do any number of these things for extra spending money, not necessarily for RO, but the principle applies...if you're sufficiently determined, and have enough time, you CAN cobble enough $ for RO.

Also, if you dont think you can, but want to keep your account, you may want to consider buying a 30 hour block subscription...and come on occasionally for meetings and stuff for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Paying for RO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying for RO   Paying for RO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:35 pm

Maybe Magi could mow some lawns?
Back to top Go down

Paying for RO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying for RO   Paying for RO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:02 am

Lol, Corey...He's not one of those in trouble of not paying...except for his misdirected check.

And welcome back to ichigo kitsune, who had to take on some extra chores to be with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying for RO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying for RO   Paying for RO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying for RO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Wolves of Geffen :: Announcements-
Jump to: