Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinder-Lips of an angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sideous
Pup
Pup
Sideous

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Hinder-Lips of an angel Empty
PostSubject: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:16 am

your oppinions, good or bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:43 pm

I like it lol.

its got great instrumentals and good vocals. kinda bad morals though. cheating on his current girl for his ex. if he wants his ex that much he shouldnt be holding the other girl back.
Back to top Go down
Sideous
Pup
Pup
Sideous

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:48 pm

hmm is he actually cheating or is he saying that its rather hard not to cheat? i mean she has lips of an angel 0.o come on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:52 pm

Gay Music Gay Band the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:45 am

He was with a girl... now he is with a new girl... still talks with the old girl... wants old girl... old girl wants him too... but he with new girl... but doesnt break up with new girl for old girl.... maybe he wants is all?... maybe he doesnt want to "hurt" new girl by breaking up but it is inevitable by cheating on her... and kurt. ur weird geek . lol. but so am i jocolor ^.^. and im a music whore lol! i listen to alot of stuff so yeah... heh afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinder-Lips of an angel   Hinder-Lips of an angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinder-Lips of an angel
Page 1 of 1