Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Moussecake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wuffles

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:49 am

Hey, I joined briefly to the Wolves of Geffen on iRO under my trial period. You guys were really nice to me there - I never met such a good server. Alas, my trial period expires and I don't have the money atm to pay it. Instead, I'd thought I'd stay in contact with you guys here.

And Dr.Tokyo (Victor), sorry I wasn't on for the 2 weeks. This is my last days of school and it's been incredibly busy for me. I'm sorry for that, I hope you can forgive me. Sad

Cheers Magista for being so good too.

Hope I can join y'all on the server again.
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:32 am

You can do like I did Laughing . Make a new account for the free trail time XD. I did it like 20times or so? lost count Razz. With friends you can always get the items from one to an other char Smile and they can always help you lvl if they got time.

(And a priest is fast and easy to make Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
cpt tokyo
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:42 am

/wah! How could I ever say no!? I was wondering where you went. But its ok, I understand now that you're busy and that school can be very stressful. I was also having a hard time near the end of the year. But, I hope that through all hardships and stress that you dont forget us and someday return (I still have to get you to priesthood >:O!). We'll all miss you (although you'll still be on the forums XD) and you know if you are ever able to come back, we'll always have a spot waiting for you in the guild.

Good luck with school Sophie, come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Wuffles

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:51 am

Well, actually. School is finished now. Like totally. :O

CHECK YOUR EMAIL annnnnd respond! I'd love to play again but I needs a job. Hmm. Thanks for the kind words - I'm not lost however. Just Ragnarokless. Sad
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:20 pm

hewwo... hope u come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Moussecake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Moussecake   Hi, I'm Moussecake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Moussecake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: