Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanket
High Wolf
High Wolf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Empty
PostSubject: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 pm

How very very interesting.

Well good afternoon / evening to all those that know me and hello to those that dont, for the later, to introduce myself, I originally co-created the Wolves Guild Series with Brandyboss, and I must say, its a true honour and delight to see its still present, I never thought I would still see the Wolves thriving 4 years after its birth.

This is a huge testament to us all, and I am personally very touched, (Jon, you are indeed a gentleman sir). You have all done a great job with this site, and im sure its equally well represented in each of your individual online activities. I personally wont be back to RO, on principle reasons, but I hope those that are, and remember "back in the day" know that your company is still greatly missed and that I will never forget you.

I hope all of you are well and that your days are blessed, and if this site serves no other purpose, it gives me the opportunity to thank each one of you for the memories I will keep for a long time to come.

Thanks again guys, and take care.

Love

Tank
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Tanket   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:46 pm

OMG!Can it be?The Tanket speaks:lol:
Well,Bud, Great to hear from you,again
Hope you are both well, Bud, miss your humour and company
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:46 pm

HOLY CHEESE BATMAN !!!!! ITS TANKET <3.How you Been ?? What ya been doing ?? What Ya playing now ?You rich like in DA Wink yeah the Chibi remembers all *hugs you silly* Now WHY HAVENT YOU CONTACTED ME !! *spanks* Naughty Tanky !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You are sooo grounded Mr Laughing Laughing Laughing Keep in touch Tanky the 3 Amigos need to do that . ~*Chibi*~
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 pm

He's working hard Razz. The old guy needs to sleep more now then he used to be Sad. Poor him and happy him. He's playing FLYFF cheers . Maby I shoed call a guild "Wolves of ..." there Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:03 pm

when has Tank never NOT needed sleep ??? Still doesnt mean he cant keep in touch with old friends :p
Back to top Go down
Dana Ros

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:00 am

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!! >_>

I am having a serious trip down memory lane here, when WoE first came out and I was 7x and squishy... "Everyone hide behind the wizard !!"
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Tanket is busy I think. Haven't seen him in weeks...
Back to top Go down
Ripshard

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:50 am

*PUNTS TANK*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)   Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanket (Orignal Co-Founder Of the Wolves)
Page 1 of 1