Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DimensionX
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-31

DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:45 pm

Well hello their friends of old, I havent ever quit playing RO i still find it the mest MMO I have played. I was missing the wolves for the longest time, as some of you may know I was a GM in the Wolf Clans called "Wolves of Courage", I ddint like the way things were running so Magi bestowed upon me my own guild and appointed me the GM. After a short run, with some inactive members I struck out to remake my Knight into a crit knight, its been a long journey. So, as I was saying I was missing the wolves baddly when who do I randomly see in Louyang.....MAGISTA!! I freaked out and I saw him bearing a Wolf Emblem, so I instantly left my guild and asked for an invite, I so wanted to be back with all of you guys and Im so happy today Very Happy

lets have an awesome time!
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: X Factor!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:41 pm

Good wolves are hard to find, you didnt think id let you escape,surely?
Welcome Home,X.Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:10 am

haha i remember you. i dnt know if u remember me though. we met one 2 seperate occasions. when i was still an aco i partied with u and guildies around Gobiln village. and i also met u at one of the meetings. Grats. im glad ur back ^_^. lets do well this time around with our return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:07 pm

well welcome and its nice to see you XD
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 pm

Greetings !!! Glad to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!   DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DimensionX IS BAAACK!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: