Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do i report botting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do i report botting Empty
PostSubject: How do i report botting   How do i report botting Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:39 am

i have over 10 picures from this week of the same man KSing and Botting at Geos. i want to know how to report him. its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Phymon
Pup
Pup
Phymon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How do i report botting   How do i report botting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:46 pm

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/support/e_mail_inquiry.asp

Here is the link to report. TO report, i think the rule is put the pictures in a zip format, and you should be able to attach it. In the letter, explain what server your on, the person your reporting, and anything else that maybe relevent. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do i report botting   How do i report botting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:39 am

yup yup and i have SOOO many pictures. and pictures of my pming him while hes on my screen telling him if he doesnt respond that ill report him as a bot and that hes a bot if he doesnt respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i report botting   How do i report botting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i report botting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Discussions :: Ro-
Jump to: