Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am

hello to old friends and new faces, you wouldn't believe how shocked I was to find that my account wasn't suspended or deleted due to some of the old issues that had come up..... well I guess in a way you can say I am back around, I am in eternity now, and as per always I am here to help, currently I have a 95 HP always looking to party, I can tank almost anywhere. also I an assortment of goodies at my disposal for helping lower level characters. I am quite sure I have a character in range with every lvl between 40-99, so if you need a little help feel free to hit me up...

also I am quite obsessed with bios and NL so if you want to go and have some fun, let me know...

good to see you all and meet all the new faces, also for magi if he reads this, I certainly hope to see you back on RO some time soon, and I hope your health comes back as well.

Robbin

Last edited by robbin~da'hood on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put my new guild into the note)
Back to top Go down
CrimePartner
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
CrimePartner

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-07

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 pm

ROBBIN ! good to see you on the forum again
i have a little thors addiction myself maybe whe could hook up XD
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 pm

sure just let me know if you can find a scholar or not, if you can't, I can see about dual clienting with a scholar.... but it won't be perfect unless we find a spawn..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: