Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allie's Mini Quiches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Allie's Mini Quiches Empty
PostSubject: Allie's Mini Quiches   Allie's Mini Quiches Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 am

Use a muffin tray or mini muffin tray for bite size quiches, Preheat oven to temperature stated on back of pack for pastry sheets.
Cut out using a glass, usually 6 circles to a sheet. Place the circles into the greased muffin trays.
The Mixture[u]
I use 8 eggs, 1 cup of cream, 2 cups of grated cheese, corn kernels, sliced ham and finely diced onions. Other Ingredients eg mushrooms, shrimp vegetarian, can be substituted. Mix all together and spoon into trays, each should be about 2/3 fulll, do not overfill.
Cook as stated.
Delicious served hot or eaten cold later. Perfect finger food for parties or just to snack on.
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Allie's Mini Quiches   Allie's Mini Quiches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 am

ohhh I know this has been up for a bit, but i haven't checked in in a while, this sounds really good Allie Smile I can't wait to give it a try Smile
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Allie's Mini Quiches   Allie's Mini Quiches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 am

thanks Robbin, they are really delicious, even if i say so myself. They are quick and easy to make which appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allie's Mini Quiches   Allie's Mini Quiches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allie's Mini Quiches
Page 1 of 1