Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V o l v a
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
V o l v a

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!)   Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 am

(Photos of the steps are under the recipe)

Rocky Road Cookies

Note: This is a large recipe that took 4 cookie sheets for me to cook, because I have a large family and everyone attacks anything remotely close to cookies. If you don't want that many cookies, just half or quarter the recipe.

Ingredients:
-1 package of 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
-1 cup of butter or margarine
-4 eggs
-2 cups of sugar
-3 cups of flour
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 a teaspoon of salt
-1 teaspoon of vanilla
-2 cups of chopped nuts (I suppose almonds would be good if you want it to be like real rocky road, but I have only ever tried it with walnuts.)

Directions:
Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the butter/margarine over low heat. Set aside and let cool. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the remaining chocolate chips, the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, nuts. Then, add the vanilla and eggs to the melted chocolate chips/butter mixture. Once both sets of ingredients are mixed, pour the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredient mixture and stir until it is nice, even chocolate cookie dough. Drop dough in rounded balls 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Press as many (1-5, depending on your cookie dough ball size) marshmellows into each dough ball. Bake about 8-10 minutes, or until there is a very light brown hue to the marshmellows. And there you have it, Rocky Road Cookies! ^^

Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) 2ljjafd
Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) 24degph
Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) 3354enn
Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) 2uhp9bd
Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) W9cxz4
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!)   Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am

OMG THEYS LOOK LIKE FACES........... volva eats faces O.O
if you dont understand my face consept the marshmallows are the eyes and the cookie part is the face with out a noce or a mouth or ears or hair..... poor face... I geuss someone ate the mouth ears and hair... VOLVA?!!?!?!?!?! poor faces TT>TT
I SHALL TRY THE FACES
Back to top Go down

Rocky Road Cookies (with pictures!)
Page 1 of 1