Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Water...

Go down 
+2
[ wolf-chan ]
Water_SS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Welcome to the Water... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Water_SS381195@yahoo.com

Hari's Stuff
https://wolves001.forumotion.com/your-creation-s-art-competition-s-f11/hari-s-stuff-t197.htm

Prelude to Nephia
https://wolves001.forumotion.com/your-creation-s-art-competition-s-f11/add-your-ideas-for-prelude-to-nephia-t239.htm

Hi. I'm Chase, who's current and most remembered character is Harium Necrogrecos, or Hari for short. I'm 17.
I love to read long books filled with magic, adventure, science, and comedy. I have collected about 235 manga, some of my favorites are Tsubasa, Love Hina, Negima, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Genshiken, Ai Yori Aoshi, Death Note, and Elemental Gelade. In my collection, I dislike Boys Be, School rumble, Girls Bravo, and A.I. Love You. My favorite books are The Magician, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and The Alchemist.
My hobbies include drawing in pencil (usually drawing backgrounds and characters), drawing on Illustrator/Photoshop (usually creating logos for random companies I make up), playing intermediate drums and beginner guitar, making songs on Garage Band, getting into deep, philosophical conversations, and learning new things.
As far as electronics go, I own two tv's, one ps3, wii, x-box, ps2, Ds, two computers (one computer and one mac), and a psp. The Ps3, wii, my smaller tv, ps2, and my mac i bought with my own hard-earned money, but the psp, ds, my wide screen tv, and my computer were all gifts. I like playing ragnarok online and starcraft/warcraft 3 on my computer,
rock band and demos on my ps3,
ssbb on my wii,
phantasy star online ep 1 and 2 and dongeons and dragons: heroes on my x-box,
Legacy of goku 2, elite beat agents, and ffta2 on my ds,
and god of war 2 and echochrome on my psp.
I am currently waiting to get Civilization Revolution and Prince of Persia 4 for the ps3.
On my mac, I use adobe illustrator, flash, and photoshop cs3 to create flash animations and games, drawings, and special effects. I'm adept at illustrator but still a beginner in photoshop and flash.
I am creating the character, story, areas, and gameplay for a game I'm making called Prelude to Nephia, but I have yet to learn how to program with confidence so I'll have to wait to implement my game into the electronic market.
I am fit, weighing 120 lbs. at 5'9" tall. I am German, Japanese, Hawaiian, American, Irish, Scotts, and English, though I am most proud of my Japanese side. I work out using the P.T. methods i learned while at my dad's work, a naval aviation survival training center in Maryland, and am trying my best to get a tan.
I prefer girls with dark hair and bright eyes (black or brown hair with blue/green/yellow eyes. I love my dad's eyes, they are blue with a little gold near the center) and a little bit of weight. I don't really like anorexic girls, but also don't like girls who don't care about their health and diet with reckless abandon. Girls who are too open or too shy (both of which describe my previous two girlfriends, respectively) aren't for me. I'm new to the whole dating scene and am still getting the hang of it. I also like really dark black girls, I don't know why, but they seem to shine to me... >> Anyway. I don't like valley girls or the way they talk. I don't like gangsters or the way they talk. I don't like smokers, drinkers, or drug users. Having the experience to meet all these people while under the influence just makes me even more against tobacco, alcohol, and any type of drug. Plus it will save me alot of money ^^. I don't like stupid people unless they are actually trying to get smarter, then I help them. Those people who drop out of school or don't try to get a decent education before or after college, i feel sorry for.
I believe that nothing is impossible. Magic is the use of a medium to create something, so I also believe that through our minds and technology we can create magic. I believe that the meaning of life is to affect and be affected by our environment and the beings around us. Basically leave your mark, no matter how small, everyone has a place in this world and because of that, we are all connected.

Love~
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 am

OH MY GOD THAT'S THE LONGEST THING I HAVE EVER NOT COMPLETELY READ BUT WILL IN A SECOND BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: >.<   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:38 am

Sorry, I like to write. But at least you guys will get to know me more... >>
Back to top Go down
[ wolf-chan ]
War Wolf Chieftan
War Wolf Chieftan
[ wolf-chan ]

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:37 am

I just said hi or something for mine Surprised
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 am

wow Hari
what an intro !!!

Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:02 am

Haaaaaaaaarrrrriiiiiiii~~ cheers D'oh, I should actually finish reading all the information on Nephia soon...
Back to top Go down
Magista
Wolf Lord
Wolf Lord
Magista

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: yaaaay,Hari   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 pm

Yaaay,Hari,Welcome home,and what a comeback! Come hunting with us ,soon
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 pm

[ wolf-chan ] wrote:
OH MY GOD THAT'S THE LONGEST THING I HAVE EVER NOT COMPLETELY READ BUT WILL IN A SECOND BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS.
this
also tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: uh...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 am

is tl too long? and what is dr?
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am

Water_SS wrote:
is tl too long? and what is dr?

hey harium it's not to long, is just one hell of an intro ^^

welcome home although your previous time spent here I wasn't around for, but I am glad that your here ^^

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: equiptment   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:44 am

My equiptment:
Mage hat
heal clip (vitata card)
sandals of health (zombie card)

rando:
magic leaf
sunglasses
smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 am

So... I'm Baaaaaack! Which Server are you guys on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Water...   Welcome to the Water... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Water...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: