Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V o l v a and F r i g g

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
V o l v a
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
V o l v a

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-04

V o l v a and F r i g g Empty
PostSubject: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:30 am

Hello, my name is Abby. I'm 16 and I've been friends with several members of A Holy Sin for a long time.

Not much to say about myself...I like to play Tennis and Cribbage (card game) and Read. Very Happy

My characters:
I have a level 82 blacksmith named F r i g g, which used to be known to you guys as Aplistia. I'm also V o l v a, a high priest whos old friends with several members and also was named Antistita, which you might know me as for my random woeing with you guys. :Munak: was the name I had for a short while, so if you met me as that I'm still the same ol' me. <3

Last edited by V o l v a on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New names!)
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 am

welcome to the alliance ^^ it is nice to see some new faces around, so you are in holy sin correct?? well I am Robbin from wolves

hope you have as much fun with these folks as I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Welcome to the guild Hun i hope you enjoy yourself ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
V o l v a
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
V o l v a

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:22 am

V o l v a wrote:
Hello, my name is Abby. I'm 16 and I've been friends with several members of A Holy Sin for a long time.

Not much to say about myself...I like to play Tennis and Cribbage (card game) and Read. Very Happy

My characters:
I have a level 82 blacksmith named F r i g g, which used to be known to you guys as Aplistia. I'm also V o l v a, a high priest whos old friends with several members and also was named Antistita, which you might know me as for my random woeing with you guys. :Munak: was the name I had for a short while, so if you met me as that I'm still the same ol' me. <3

And I'm back for good this time~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:05 am

Yaaayyyyyy

so pleased to hear that, Abby

and welcome back to IRO and the forum
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 am

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY VOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*hugs volva*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V o l v a and F r i g g   V o l v a and F r i g g Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V o l v a and F r i g g
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: