Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-18

There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Empty
PostSubject: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:58 pm

ooook as of late, i have been partying with quite a few other guilds in the quest of 99 my sin. and quite unfortunately a common complaint that seems to be continually coming up and finding its way to me is that alot of people as of late have been getting KSd by wolves of geffen members. now for the most part, alot of people are pretty easy going when it comes to just having a couple hits here and there. however when the same people are continually making this mistake, you can understand how frustrating it is (especially when SOME <stressing the value of that word> of the KSers really get angry and scream about it when it happens to them). in anycase, ive managed to smooth most of it over, and managed to stop the serious players from reporting each of you...but n the whole i cant keep putting out fires for you guys...and as much as i want you guys to learn the hard way if need be, id really prefer to not see you all get banned. thusbeing stated, i seriously suggest you guys keep having fun the way you are, but you all need to take a quick second to make sure the monster youre attacking or are about to attack is yours and/or your parties.

a couple quick suggestions to give a try
1) party members need to stay on screen with each other, the green bar is a great indicator to deciding if its a monster you can attack as well as it reduces the likely hood of people dying
2) should a person actualy leave the screen dont be hesitant to take a second to either wait for the green bar, or to look at the characters name

all in all they arnt hard things to make instinct, im not trying to be condescending or anything but if it has to come down to the point where somebody gets banned because of it, so be it, cuz i cant catch ahold of everyone that gets KSd.

in anycase, most people have been kind enough to forget the past...but im not willing to keep convincing everyone to do so, so im asking only once, to pay a little more attention so none of us get banned or suspended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:16 pm

almost all of these complaints are just being made by pricks with false accusations. ask robbin

i say just tell em to piss off if they accuse you and say sorry if u hit a monster a few times say your sorry and run off. and if they still are all pissy if you do say sorry, dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:20 pm

dontget me wrong, i know some of it is lies, but ive been around for a lot of it, but some of them i know wouldnt lie to me just to say it. quite a few o them are serious player and dont say that kinda stuff unless it actually happened
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:29 pm

yeah i saw it happen alot to and it usually happened when people would leave the screen.I know im guilty of ks'ing a few times on accident.Usually people dont get to upset if you appologize.When we go on group hunts people need to stay together so we dont have this issue as much.Meaning the ones that think they should bring us mobs should wait and make sure the whole group is with them.If you ever hear that Im at fault Pookey send them my way and Ill personally appologize myself.I usually watch but being ranged I know it happens sometimes.Thank You Pookey for watching out for us to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:36 pm

well thats just it, im not entirely guilt free either, i mean like it happens from time to time and its something every one has done at least one...but i mean for the most part from what ive seen or heard most arnt apologizing for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:00 pm

that sounds like a bit of a lie...(not calling theo the lier btw o.o)
i seriously doubt if someone accused anyone here of ksing and if the person knew, that they wouldent say sorry
Back to top Go down
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:26 am

well theres been a couple times where ive had to egg a persn on to chase the offended down to appologize to them, i mean for the most part there are apologies made, but ive seen alot where our guild has just walked away
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 am

we just have to remember game manners.We dont like to be ks'ed,so If you do it appologize.Either by going after them to say sorry or whispering.I dont mean chase them all over the map but simply going after them is as effective.I know others not in guild could stand to learn game manners to but hey were the wolves.Weve got class,well most of us do Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:40 am

If anyone has a complaint to make against a Wolf, I think that the other person would have the right to bring it to the attention of the Wolves Officers so they can make sure the person in question understands what happened from the other person's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.   There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There comes a serious matter that needs to be fixed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Discussions :: Ro-
Jump to: