Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)

Go down 
+2
AllieCat
Simbalato
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Just stop reading my storys I don't care if your brain bleeds becuase soon you shall die form brain internal bleeding /gg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm

good idea :< (wow never thought that would happen)
also, even if you are writeing for fun, why not try to make the story fairly good instead of horrid
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey Lilly said she liked it so I will go wiht her XD so hahahaha now go leave this forum and never return
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:36 pm

just cause one person says your story is good doesnt mean anything :s
and last i cheaked, i dont take orders from you.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:09 am

Well, two things here one u have actually hated my other story becuase after lilly critisiesed so do you and also if u hate my storys stop readin it it is usless just to read a story that you know you will probably hate and it is just even more pointless to critis about it if the author doesn't care what you say that could affend him XP
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
Lilly

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:16 am

Simba, I like the way you're developing the story and the focus you're giving to it with the school background. It is very fun to imagine how our characters would be like in a very early teenage time, and I like th detail of how you see your own character as a little boy. That's a cute thing ^^

As you have lotsof imagination, you need to "load" it somewhere, and you think that the best thing you can do is share it with us. Me likes the idea!, I do share with you guys my creations as my pictures or my future projects so you can all participate from it. That's a nice thing you're doing.

You know you have somewhat a kind of talent inside you, because writing a story isn't something easy. Anyways, it's like I told you the last time. Try to be a bit more descriptive, like for example, the way the classrooms are, the character's rooms, etcetera. I know you're not a writer, but maybe you could be a good one in the future. I really encourage you to look at the scenaries you've got in your mind and trying to describe the with all your details, how the sub-stories develop (i.e. personal relationships between characters like a romance, a competition, etc...). Don't be like Tolkien who forgot to describe Legolas' physical appearance and then Peter Jackson stuck him a blonde wig xDDDDD You get what I mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:20 am

Yeah I know truthfully these chapters are just practice to practice for me I am trying as u can tell. ALso thank you Lilly trust me my creativity is used in cooking also. I made a statue out of shrimp last summer Very Happy It took alot of shrimp and time. But it was a birdy Very Happy I was happy about it untill my brother ate a shrimp in the leg and it came tumbling down. Darn my brother.
But thank you again I have ot foucs more on what I am picturing in my head like you had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)   Ragnarok: Grand school(New story) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok: Grand school(New story)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2