Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Put up new music neko

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Put up new music neko   Tue May 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Please for gods sake PLEASE OH PLEASE PUT UP SOME NEW MUSIC!
Back to top Go down
Squeam
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 pm

../pat.. I can't even hear the music ^^;..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Tue May 13, 2008 11:57 pm

FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS SOMTHING D:
Back to top Go down
Darkanis
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Wed May 14, 2008 3:23 am

YEA NEW MUSIC NEW MUSIC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Wed May 14, 2008 3:30 am

good music does not inculde the most over played song in the history of man kind.
Back to top Go down
CrimePartner
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Wed May 14, 2008 1:23 pm

it takes about 5 minutes for me to hear the music /swt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reignohhonor
Growing Pup
Growing Pup

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm

ok if you guys didnt wanna have to hear the music...all you had to do was turn the player volume down /swt...it carres over for the next tim you log into the site too even after you reset your internet history so you dont have to worry about it the next time...so calm down and just calmly suggest more music instead of screaming it >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Wed May 14, 2008 10:21 pm

I did so try not to dog me before you come into a forum stupidly stating things i've already done k thx bye
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Thu May 15, 2008 12:25 am

pojo the great wrote:
good music does not inculde the most over played song in the history of man kind.

well then pojo what would you like to hear then on the forum, because you asked for new music and we put new music up?? to our way of thinking we had done what was asked, and put up a new song with the thought of encouraging the wolves and our allies...

so if you would like something else then please we are all ears and are willing to help out the best we can
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Thu May 15, 2008 5:12 am

There is a topic in the *music* section of the forums that reads
Music that you like that you think should be put on the site or somewhere close to that line theres some general ideas in there

which is why I made the topic didn't know that you guys wanted me to spell it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Thu May 15, 2008 5:21 am

sorrowofdeath wrote:
There is a topic in the *music* section of the forums that reads
Music that you like that you think should be put on the site or somewhere close to that line theres some general ideas in there

which is why I made the topic didn't know that you guys wanted me to spell it out
thank you sorrow ^^;
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Yeah so we find music or have songs that we all will like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 6:06 am

Sorrow wrote:
I did so try not to dog me before you come into a forum stupidly stating things i've already done k thx bye

hmmm ok so you make a post requesting to change the music in the general instead of posting it in the music section?? You also dont have to get grouchy with people who make suggestions about things you could do if you dont like the music selection.THEY CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR SYSTEM! So they wouldnt know if you tried anything.So please think of that next time you say something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 8:43 am

ok first off chibi dont come in here talking to me like your going to dog me the point is before you stupidly flame me think this

Before he trys to get smart with me he should have properly searched the forum i'm annoyed that he didn't bother to look seeing as how i made a topic that was basically even named music you think should go on the site

so please don't start chibi cause your not gonna tell me anything alright so please think before you post because i really won't tolerate people using their age to try to 1 up me

btw your post was just as insulting even though you tried to kinda hide it anyway the last 3 posts should be deleted since they're off topic and flaming

ok sorry about this message turns out i was really angry at this point it didn't give me the right but this got me going so i'm sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 4:37 pm

sorrry chibi but sorrow is right kinda, people should search the fourms before they post a illrelevent comment
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 7:52 pm

pojo the great wrote:
sorrry chibi but sorrow is right kinda, people should search the fourms before they post a illrelevent comment

*searches the forum*

I'd like to move this WHOLE DAMN TOPIC to the MUSIC SECTION, not general talk, poji-kun, as the whole discussion doesn't belongs to this section... I'd like to correct you there if you let me ^^ *patpats*

And I think it wasn't an irrelevant comment, not pokey's or chibi's. Pokey's was an advise that kurtis should have misunderstood as a harassment, but I think it wasn't, at least that is what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 9:54 pm

If I wanted to flame you Id try it a different way .Im just pointing out that he cant see your computer there for he wouldnt know if you tried anything.So the only one that is remarking stupidly is you because of the fact that you just opened your mouth and put your foot in before reading carefully what was said.He wasnt saying it to belittle you ,he was saying it to help.What does my age have to do with anything I dont remember saying "Im 30 bow to me" If you can find that in my previous response please feel free to post it here.You and I will always have mixed feelings about each other that I wont deny.I don't like to see others being told there being stupid cause they offer suggestions.Im also just as vocal as you.I will defend people that I think are justified in there actions and speak up to thoose I think in the wrong.Thats why Im an Alpha Wolf. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 9:56 pm

I agreees with chibi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neko
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Your 30?!!! -bows-

-didn't i already know that?-

I don't want to get in this, but there is a Music section ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 pm

ok well first off ladies and gentleman, this topic is being moved into the music lounge and is being locked down. this is being done for a few reasons. first off we are here to become friends and have fun with each other and not breed anger and animosity. we are all here to get to know each other better and not start fights like this, every post in this thread has it's valued point, and it has been made, for further discussion in this thread there is another post in the music lounge for this specifically.

all your points have been duly noted and taken in. I am sorry to have closed this thread but I feel that it is important that this ends now before contempt is grown for one another
http://wolves001.forumotion.com/music-lounge-f8/bands-you-like-and-music-that-should-be-put-on-the-site-t389.htm
that is the link to the music lounge thread regarding music that would be liked to be put onto the forum. your input is greatly appreciated and please remember to keep it friendly and fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put up new music neko   

Back to top Go down

Put up new music neko
Page 1 of 1