Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Empty
PostSubject: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:45 am

ok since im a lil lazy tonight and dead tired im gonna just post the convo between me and robbin \ damien ^^

----------------

Robbin~Da`(****)/Damien sier:
so on the forum you should put the option up for how we want to pay for this to make the website www.wolvesofgeffen.com

tell all the wolves that we have the ability to buy a domain name and that it costs*** dollars

give me a sec and i will find out that cost

$50 a year

so ask the wolves how they wish for the money to come back to me for purchasing the name and how much they all would be willing to donate in canadian dollars, how ever much is collected will go for purchasing more time for the name

so for example if 150 is collected then 3 years worth of time will be purchased

Olaf sier:
i see

Olaf sier:
well ill make a topic about it right away ^^

you should put it in the announcements section

-----------------

there you have it, basicly me and damien \ robbin have been discussing if we want to make the site into a "real" website, you can post here how you want to pay and make suggestions to it ^^

Last edited by Olafur [Admin Designer] on Sat May 03, 2008 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:49 am

yeah as olaf said we have been talking with Magi and have thought that creating an official website name would make it almost seem more real to the rest of RO and to us, becides it is almost like a second home for a lot of us so why not call it as it is Smile

now I have a question for all of you would you perfer www.wolvesofgeffen.com or www.thewolfden.com

both can be worked out if the second is available.. please put your input into this considering this applies to all of us
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:52 am

i like both of them =D
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:02 am

Olafur [Admin Designer] wrote:
i like both of them =D

I am fond of both of them myself, but I think that we should really hold this to a vote with all the wolves
Back to top Go down
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: www.wolvesofgeffen.com   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:10 am

this is my preferred choice, and as its only $1.50 per person,im sure most ppl could afford it. it would be open to everyone to donate articles, etc as we do on this, [without adverts].
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:21 am

I like this to Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:50 am

im indiffernt either way but if u do make a site use the geffen one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:42 pm

First thing, I'm sure it's illegal to give zeny/item rewards in game for those who donate. Secnod thing, we'd have to create an official club with a charter and everything specifically to administer the domain name (IE pay for it, etc). We're lucky our proposed domain name hasnt been purchased by someone who buys and flips those for big $$$.

I like the idea of us having wolvesofgeffen.com though. We can set up a poll on the website and encourage everyone to take a vote on it to collect the results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:36 pm

the whole website seems kinda pointless....
the fourms works well enough and we really dont have to pay much for it correct?
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:24 pm

I think it's more to do with the idea that we'd be promoting Wolves by giving it an original site... or something like that, anyway. Is there a poll set up somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )   Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Website ( www.wolvesofgeffen.com )
Page 1 of 1