Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!   Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:19 am

Any of you people watch these 2 great animes? if not you should check them out!
Back to top Go down
Ayahime
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
Ayahime

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!   Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Ive never heard of them, what are they about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpt tokyo
Pup
Pup

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!   Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:39 am

OMG, I loved them Very Happy. But, I havent finished either ^____^;

Haruhi is about this girl named Haruhi Suzumiya and basically the universe revolves around her in a way that her imaginations and mood impact the world that all the characters live in. But, somehow she isn't even aware of it, and this guy "the main character I forget who's name" starts talking to her and gets involved. She starts a club in her school that investigates aliens, mysteries, etc.. basically like a detective agency (But one for super natural occurances).

Fate Stay Night is about a group of magicians that fight each other over a holy grail, and have legendary heros from throughout history that act as their body guard/servant. If all the magicians are defeated, then the remaining one will (and his servant) will get a wish. In the anime the guy kind of falls for his servant and always tries to act like a hero and do the fighting himself /ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!   Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:20 am

If you liked Fate Stay Night, then check out Lunar Legend Tsukihime. I have eps 2-12 if yuo want me to upload them somewhere. You won't understand it without seeing episode one though. You also still won't undertsand why I like it so much until you've played the game Melty Blood. I think they're made by the same company though I'm a bit rusty. I started watching ep. 1 of FSN but didn't make it far because I was watching Excel Saga at the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!   Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate Stay Night and Haruhi Suzumiya Thread!
Page 1 of 1