Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

*smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Empty
PostSubject: *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:28 am

smoke slowly starts to clear and a shadowy figure walks towards the wolves "I have done it! i Hacked the wolves site....I mean i registered thats right." Smoke completely fades away and Kazuma the kick ass LK from EO is visible, this is no joke. He has done much to earn the title of kick ass LK from EO.
"Just paying my respects to the commander in chief of these mighty forums." shakes in fear of mag and allie "Do not hurt me!"

"I am im not great at introducing myself." points at the intro of myself. "But i am entertained easily, so if anyone wants to know anything ask away!"
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:16 pm

well a entertaining interoduction, creative m'friend and welcome to the forum Kazuma =D
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Admin[Magista]
High Wolf
High Wolf
Admin[Magista]

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Yaaay   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Welcome,kaz, from Allie and me,and youare definately welcome
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Kaz,
so happy to see you here
WELCOME
Allie cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 am

heh, thats one hell of a entrie xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*   *smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*smoke bomb goes off and a shadowy figure is seen from afar*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: