Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth...(you're gonna hate me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

The Truth...(you're gonna hate me) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth...(you're gonna hate me)   The Truth...(you're gonna hate me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:46 pm

When i logg on Ro and i saw NekoPriest, i felt terribly nostalgic and familiar and yet at the same time i felt sad seeing him there, You see everytime i logged on and created a new character i ended up in this..."trance" where i couldn level or something i felt like i was stuck <.< (sounds wierd huh?) anyway i felt like i couldn imporve myself and such, and it aslo brought back memories i want to forget (and the very reason why i left in the first place) so i never had any intention coming back to Ro but when i met you all i stayed and it aslo pleased my old friends ^^, but in the end it wasnt enought by looking upon my characters again. NekoPriest has been my reflection for some years and i gone throught times with him both bad and good (in real life and in Ro).. Im acually not sure how i should explain it and even if i did, youd just think "WTF?!" probably like your doing now.

lets keep it simple....i lied to all of you, and it hurts.
i deleted my characters (better reason for you there pojo?) i never got hacked, i was gonna quit Ro beacouse i didnt want to get addicted and destroy my life like i did last time....(not a good reason huh?) anyway it hurts me to think that i lied to you all, since i really like you and your all such great guild(s).

Im sorry, i know an apoligy wont work but ill do it anyway, Im sorry Magi i lied to you and Allied, im sorry i made up a stupid excuse for deleteing my characers and say i was hacked for not being strong enought to face my actions and instead hide by an excuse of blaming it on someone else, im sorry i lied and brought such a think to your guild and afflicted you all with it, i can understand if you dont want to forgive me i can understand if you want to hate me and be angry at me i totally deserve if so please be if you so seek to, but im really sorry.

For my actions im gonna return all the stuff you gave me to the persons who gave it to me and if you want to kick me out of the guild then i dont blame you ^^.....well there the truth is out, i know what is to come but still....i feel better.
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...(you're gonna hate me)   The Truth...(you're gonna hate me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Are you going to quit ro? and also you know we still care about you.... and we all have probably lied as well so nobody should be angry. And anyways it is fine.

JUst thanks for telling the truth and we still care about you and etc. you dont want to hear me rambel do u?
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...(you're gonna hate me)   The Truth...(you're gonna hate me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:11 pm

hahahahaha, i never thought id hear that from you simba xD, thank you, im not sure if ill quit Ro i probably wont if you want to keep me around haha
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...(you're gonna hate me)   The Truth...(you're gonna hate me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Necko
Everyone makes mistakes Necko and deserves a second chance. It takes a strong person to to own up to ther mistakes. You are forgiven, you are part of our Wolves family so we hope you decide to stay. It is very easy to become addicted to RO, so what you did is understandable, although a bit extreme. Your new character is doing well and hopefully gives you a better balance in your RO life.