Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)

Go down 
+9
Squeam
Pietanus
CrimePartner
ChibiRei
Simbalato
constantine
Ivory
The Hanged Man
Olafur
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:19 am

i can do that if you like =o, so red robe and big red bloody wings sticking from yoyur back? sure thing xD
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
Darkanis
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Darkanis

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:21 am

Thank a lot olafur ur the king
Back to top Go down
Darkanis
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Darkanis

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 am

hey olafure forget about posting HW my brother going to use it so im making champ cuz is my second favort class on game i want all like the HW wings and the cloths if isnt to much can u like put his eye red like evil

Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Img10l sry about that i just dont feel like writing to my brother i just make my own trans and for name put SouSou

Last edited by Darkanis on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:27 am

I think it looks really good. Not that I have a say in anything however.

Chan left? D:
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:18 pm

i can do that instead for you Dark, and no she didnt leave Necro she's busy with school ^_^
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Ok for the old ones and WHO THEY ARE !!! For the HUNDRETH MILLION TIME is in general in a link I made for Simb ,who had asked who they were.*sigh* Is our new generation of teens already hitting OLD TIMERS Disease (where you cant remember anything).The only 3 people STILL in wolves is Rainblaze (the sage),Me (the blacksmith) and Brandboss AKA MAGISTA.The rest it seems outside of Magista are forgotten ,wich is sad ,because NONE of this would be here with out them. Sad Sad .It makes me sad to have to repeat myself over and over and over and over on WHO "They" were."They" are the ones that if they ever came back to Wolves you should have nothing but respect for."They" are the ones that helped make the wolves."They" are the ones that for 2 years put tears,strength ,patience,guidance, and honor into what the wolves are."They are your betters",If you cant take the time to know who and what your guild is (directed at anyone who keeps asking),WHY ARE YOU HERE??Take it as it is .NONE OF YOU ARE THE OLD ONES !!!!!!!! So No Const is not the flower boy .GGGRRR!!!!!!*stalks off in angry rant*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:38 pm

^^^
/pat :x....
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok it seems like we are having a problem here so ill try to make it all better ^^;, first of all you should all respect Chibi's words of wisdom and guidance, she is ONE of the great ones as i have aproximity named " The Old Ones " if people keep asking who they are then ill do this, i plan on adding names to them, but i have work, family, this entire forum to design and a character to level, so please!! stop asking and be patient, i cant do 10 things at a time O_O!!!...

(and once again i thank you and apoligize to you my dear Legendary Wolf Mother Chibi for troubling you, i feel terrible inside to have forced wrath out of you.. /kis )

PS: heres the link to the topic Chibi made (it explain EVERYTHING and WHO EVERYONE IS!! https://wolves001.forumotion.com/general-talk-f5/simb-t303.htm )
Back to top Go down
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:29 am

its not you hun ,its having to answer a 100 times over who they are.Id hate to think that memories of teens now are such short lived,that they only live from one drama to the next ,and cant remember what they read.Its frustrating to have to repeat it .I know i dont have to say it slowly so they can understand.I see how smart they are,BUT GOOD GRIEF GUYS LRN2READ!! Razz Razz /end rant .From now on if Someone asks me they will be spanked and put in my naughty corner Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 am

My i go there right away? Embarassed (just incase i forget~ Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Koji
Pup
Pup
Koji

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:46 pm

zooomg make a baby koji! with BLOOD MUAHAHAAA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.etaguild.com

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:54 pm

ChibiRei wrote:
its not you hun ,its having to answer a 100 times over who they are.Id hate to think that memories of teens now are such short lived,that they only live from one drama to the next ,and cant remember what they read.Its frustrating to have to repeat it .I know i dont have to say it slowly so they can understand.I see how smart they are,BUT GOOD GRIEF GUYS LRN2READ!! Razz Razz /end rant .From now on if Someone asks me they will be spanked and put in my naughty corner Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dont lump people together -.-.....

Olafur [Admin Designer] wrote:
she is ONE of the great ones as i have aproximity named " The Old Ones "

PERFECT TITLE FOR CHIBI Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:20 am

ChibiRei wrote:
Ok for the old ones and WHO THEY ARE !!! For the HUNDRETH MILLION TIME is in general in a link I made for Simb ,who had asked who they were.*sigh* Is our new generation of teens already hitting OLD TIMERS Disease (where you cant remember anything).The only 3 people STILL in wolves is Rainblaze (the sage),Me (the blacksmith) and Brandboss AKA MAGISTA.The rest it seems outside of Magista are forgotten ,wich is sad ,because NONE of this would be here with out them. Sad Sad .It makes me sad to have to repeat myself over and over and over and over on WHO "They" were."They" are the ones that if they ever came back to Wolves you should have nothing but respect for."They" are the ones that helped make the wolves."They" are the ones that for 2 years put tears,strength ,patience,guidance, and honor into what the wolves are."They are your betters",If you cant take the time to know who and what your guild is (directed at anyone who keeps asking),WHY ARE YOU HERE??Take it as it is .NONE OF YOU ARE THE OLD ONES !!!!!!!! So No Const is not the flower boy .GGGRRR!!!!!!*stalks off in angry rant*

Yay go teens with what ever chibi said Very Happy *stalks chibi in her angry rant*
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:43 pm

ok big update, so everyone take a look~~<3!
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:36 am

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:42 am

yay weps :DDD
(i miss my kitsune mask ;o; )
Back to top Go down
Pietanus
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Pietanus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:45 am

You miss a mask I miss me XD
Back to top Go down
robbin~da'hood
Grown Pup
Grown Pup
robbin~da'hood

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:32 am

*sniff* I am not in the picture, lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:53 pm

lolz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)   Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Picture v.3 (Major Update!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3