Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hari's Stuff

Go down 
+3
AllieCat
Squeam
Water_SS
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:56 am

All of my current and past artwork. Mainly pencil or illustrator.
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Anten   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:30 am

This is a character from my upcoming game, Prelude to Nephia. He is a swords crafter and is skilled in the art of imbuing weapons with magical properties using Orthodox magic, or Unlight Energy. Unorthodox magic, on the other hand, cannot be explained by the laws of physics and chemistry, and is thus unexplained. Such unorthodox magics include emmaterialization, which creates something from nothing, and transfusion, also known as the art of the humuculus. Orthodox magic is the exact opposite to unorthodox magic in that it needs a medium, and is ruled by the laws of science. In fact, it is a much more complex form of alchemy which combines dark matter and the fusion energy like that of the sun to create unlight energy. This "Unlight" energy is the only known source of life in the world, and was not discovered until Nerulth, the main character in my game, uttered incantation words which mixed the particles in the air to form a chemical reaction. The sound waves from the word(s) spoken vibrate the particles in such a way that they would create a certain temperature that is stable enough for unlight energy to survive in that area. Basically, the words spoken allow certain types of unlight energy to be available for use. The higher the stable temperature, the more jagged the unlight energy is, and thus is more unstable, but the lower the stable temperature is, the more fluent and controllable it is. Think of a contrast between a jagged thunderbolt and water.
Hari's Stuff Img10

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My Logo   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:31 am

The official Water_SS logo! Hope you like it!
Hari's Stuff Water_11
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Robot De Future   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:43 am

My first completed robot! Shaded and Everything! It is also a robot from Prelude to Nephia, which the main character, Nerulth, creates. He creates this robot, yet to be named, when he accedentally travels to the future by means of a leviath. Leviaths are water spouts, or tornadoes made with water. The leviaths distort time and space because the hydrogen and oxygen particles are ripped from each other when the speed increases in the tornado. These high-speed particles bombard the time continuum and speed up or reverse time in different parts of the leviath. The outerportion speeds up time, while the inner reverses it. When pumped with unlight energy, the leviath gains speed, and its particles literally rip at the time/space barrier. Not only will the source of the unlight energy be transported possibly to another world, but it even more likely that it will be transported to another time. Such is the case with Nerulth, who travels through the leviath and reaches the future be means of an unlight generator created in a space lab orbiting the planet. The head researcher has studied ancient Auran Language (more on that later), and is barely able, but just enough, to speak with Nerulth. Thus, he teaches Nerulth of the future, and invites him into his personal study. Learning the language of the future fairly quickly, Nerulth begins designing and programming the next generation of the resaercher's robots. The prototype is the one you see here. It can telepathically communicate with its owner and is run on a mini unlight energy generator within its chest. Its armes are bladed and have machine guns on them, it has mutliple eyes on its small head, and is able to use basic unlight energy techniques. It is the only robot that can use unlight energy at the time of its creation.
Hari's Stuff Robot_10

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Idfaunohr 1   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 am

This character, though you can't see her face, is Idfaunohr. I came up with the name by looking into the paper, seeing random lines, and making letters out of them. Cool huh? Anyway, she is the main character's wife. She was born in the land of Aura, and was trained as an unorthodox warrior in the central state of Centegrontos. Her hair is tied up in a fashion so that it looks like tentacles portuding out of her head. AND I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH: THEY AREN'T TENTACLES! Every year she was in the defense army near the northern portion of the Gragathros Wall, the first and last line of defense against invaders, she was able to get one more hairpiece. She got one rank up every year she was in service, and met Nerulth after he teleported on to the battle of the Run, right outside of the Gargathros wall. He saved her on multiple accounts on the battlefield, as did she. She slowly but surely came to like Nerulth after he enrolled himself in the Northern Academy of Gargathros and entered into her unit. They eventually married and she quit the force. Nerulth taught her the ways of Unlight Magic, or orthodox magic (in Aura), and she was the first person to be able to mix the two magics and create a sect called the "Gego" (Geibo).
Note: Her hair is actually black, but in her regiment, they bleached their hair in repect to the wise Jack, the creator of the North Gargathros force, Second Division. Once she quit the force, she obviously stopped bleaching her hair.
Hari's Stuff Idfaun10

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Self-Drawing.   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:02 am

This is a drawing of the main character, Nerulth. Or what he was going to look like until I realized that he looked exactly as I did. lol. So! I made his hair black, (mines actually really dark brown). This would be me if i could legally and literally weild a weapon, wore cool clothes, had the ability to weild unlight energy, and wore a frckn necklace around my waist. I think my drawings have better style than I do. lol.
Note: My hair is half that length, and I usually put it into a ponytail anywhoo, oh, and I wear glasses sometimes.
Hari's Stuff Me10
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Rene   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:00 am

So... How long has it been? yeah. Anyway... THIS is the wife of Fen Klov. Her full name is Rene EbBon. If you can't read the text, it says:
The Wife of Fen Klov. She was a musical Artisan in the Defense town of Dentuen, both her and Fen's hometown. Her family is wealthy, but her father is always away to the center states and her mother is usually studying in the port states of the south. She fell in love with Fen, frequently calling him Agends, or "Heir," because of his position in the dragon temple. During one of her performances Fen was thrown out of the bar because he started casting rythmic spells to the tune of her music. She professed love to him and decided to marry him two years later. Due to her parent's discontent with her decision, she pleads with the dragon council to let her stay with Fen on the training grounds. Thus, she becomes the second, and the worst of, all of the disciples of the dragon gods. She is the Mother of Idfaunohr.
Hari's Stuff Img10
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Fen Klov   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:09 am

Oh, and another thing, Rene isn't the worst of all of the disciples of the Dragon gods just because. The Dragon Gods only teach Orthodox Magic and Rene can only (and is only willing to use) unorthodox magic. The dragon gods later start a physical training program and create a library for her to study her art in exchange for Fen's one month off every year. The text states:
The first disciple of the "dragon gods" of Aura. He was enlisted at the age of three and was granted one month of free time every year. He would travel home to the West lands, to the left of his training grounds at the Millenshiir Mountains. He fell in love with Rere, a local Artisan with a talent in music. He yearned for her so much that he skipped out on training to successfully woo her. After she agreed to marriage two years later, Fen and Idfaunohr pleaded with the dragon gods to let her stay at their training grounds. The dragon gods quickly transferred her. Thus she became the second disciple. Fen and Rere Klov are the parents of Idfaunohr, Nerulth's future wife. Against Idfaunohr's marriage to Nerulth, originally considered to be a foreigner because of his dark tan, he finally agreed to let her get married to Nerulth after Nerulth beat him in a magic duel. He is shown here at the age of 17.
Hari's Stuff Img_0010

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Jack and her sister, Rei Brenner   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:27 am

These are the Brenner Sisters. If you recollect me mentioning before, the reason Idfaunohr bleaches her hair is due to the woman on the right. "Lucky" Jack is none other than a woman. Her real name is Ebbeyien, and she is the daughter of a pauper family. Her brother had died in an accident (which I haven't thought up of yet), and she took on the name and position of her brother in the Northern Gargathros Defense Force, Second Division. She posed as Jack, and due to her great and unparalleled skill in battle, gained the title of "Lucky Jack." Apparently her ability was not believed to be skill but rather a long and never ending list of "good luck." Anyway, she was promoted to the Consulate, a mix of about 8-10 people (also haven't thought that out) that come from high-ranking places everywhere. During the battle of the Run, troops and morale had run low. It was Lucky Jack who proposed that women be allowed into the military as well, and was able to bring up and train over 200,000 female soldiers for battle. One of which was Lieutenant Klov. Yes, Idfaunohr was a lieutenant and one of the fighters of the battle of the Run.

Now for Ebbeyien's sister, Rei. Rei is a witch. Both literally and figuratively. She is one of the most mediocre and chastised medical professionals in the land. She once had fame when her sister was found to be the first woman in the army, but quickly lost it in a dose of quick and painful ale. She is a master of the unorthodox magic of phyconautics and satanism. Phyconautics is the ability to traverse the mind, mind-reading in a way, but psyconauts also have the ability to object-read as well. Satanism as a magic (not to be confused with the religion) is the transferring of one's sins to another or sucking them in. A common practice is to inject those who are dying with your sins and ailments so that you transfer them into a person who's sins will be wiped clean after death. She lives in the desert, but with her abilities in phyconautics, she can find where water is quickly. Both Ebbeyien and Rei have no right hand (because they're cool like that... i mean...) they lost their right hands during an experiment Rei was doing, but they gained the ability to use unlight energy and telepathically speak to each other. Rei is the older sister.

Ebbeyien is the woman on the right, shown at the age of 48, Rei is the woman on the left, shown at the age of 63. Yes, Rei is that much older than her sister, and that much more senile.

Hari's Stuff Img11

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squeam
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:49 am

/fsh Which one is Rei?
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Rei is the one on the left.   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 am

Sorry Squeam, I'll change the text so I can help prevent any future discrepancies.
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 pm

This is a drawing I began about six months ago. I had drawn the head too small so I had some friends and my mom get it to a more proportionate size. I added a background and I think I'll add more to it. I might even color it. I'll post newer versions if I make them.
Hari's Stuff Img10
Back to top Go down

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:59 pm

wow...thats really good @_@ (try enlargeing the head and puting shadowing around the neck o;)
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: New Drawings   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:10 am

Here are some of my new drawings, I'll input stories and ideas into them later, but there are too many right now that need tons of explanation.
Hari's Stuff Img11
Picture of the Gate to Nephia.
Hari's Stuff Img_0010
One of the most realistic-looking swords I've ever made.
Hari's Stuff Img_0013
Picture of Ichi I made of her wearing her wedding dress. <3
Hari's Stuff Img12
The swords Brevir, Star Mark, Aureinos, and Bederos.
Hari's Stuff Img_0011
The swords Seriphnir, Bleak, Brennar, and Ervine.
Hari's Stuff Img_0012
The main Arhn character, Treth, who is the comrade of Nerulth during the story, he is the first Livientos (to be explained on my next post.)
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: The Maduji   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:19 am

There were two types of Arhn before the collision of the Arhn world and the moon of Doth. They were the one-eyed Arhn and the two-eyed Arhn. When a one-eyed Arhn had stored enough unlight energy within themselves, their psychic eye splits in two and they become the two-eyed Arhn. This system was true only until the collision. During the collision, the unlight energy radiating from the broken moon and the disappearance of the Arhn planet was pumped into Doth. Some people on Doth gained the ability to use unlight energy to perform orthodox magic and an excruciatingly small portion of the Arhn also were affected. Those Arhn that were affected were to become the Livientos, or the "Three-eyed Sages."
Much more powerful, the average Livientos (though the total population of these beings is very small), by himself, has easily more than 500 times the amount of unlight energy than one two-eyed Arhn. This overwhelming power sparked tensions between the powerful Sages and the two-eyed Arhn as the practice of Eronevasce, or the adorning of magical, elemental torches that drained unlight energy from the Livientos to keep them from releasing it all in one burst. Though fully meant to be a safety precaution, the Liventos saw it as Rule. Before the destruction of the Arhn's home planet, the Arhn lived in a fully communized way. Everyone acted as a whole, no knowledge died with age, all teachings were shared through telepathy, but due to the collision and the successive bursts of unlight energy this had all disappeared. The Livientos struck back as much as they could with their elemental leashes tied to their backs and eventually gained the choice to perform Eronvasce. Those who didn't perform it lived in a small community far away from Nephia, being the only recognizable and dangerous hold of unlight energy on Doth. This kept them from reacting under Nephia's radiative power and 'exploding.'
Further discontent towards their previous oppressors sparked, as the Livientos struck time after time to 'free' the already 'chained' Arhn that were allowed to stay in the first community of Arhn on Doth. The two-eyed Arhn searched for a way that they could become more powerful, and found it. The forbidden (why does cool stuff always have to be forbidden, … maybe I should make it 'unknown' or 'researched') Art of Maduji. This combines a certain amount of two-eyed Arhn into one, powerful Maduji. The Maduji loses all of its memory and finds a host to copy the skills needed to survive off of. Only organic species can be copied off of because Arhn don't have DNA. The Maduji seen here have been named by their hosts and have copied the abilities and weapons that their host had used to defend himself or herself.
Maduji are nearly impossible to defeat n battle. The multiple sensory eyes they have all around their bodies alert them to attack from any angle, their armor, made of an impiercable alloy, gives infallible protection, and the only weak spot is right under that same thick, impenetrable armor. They are a true foe indeed, too bad the two-eyed Arhn couldn't control them.

Hari's Stuff Maduji10
Back to top Go down

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:56 am

wow.....great shading.....especally the weps and the gate
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back and Better than Ever!~   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:43 am

Hiya Guys, and welcome to the new and improved Hari's Stuff Post!~

Sorry that I left so suddenly, I will be back during this summer to kick some WoE butt! Until then, I'll supply you with some recent projects I've been working on. Check out the "add your stuff to prelude to nephia" to see the improvements I've made on to Prelude to Nephia.

Have fun on RO and in WoE! Arou!~

Here is the Latest and greatest ad for Prelude to Nephia!
Hari's Stuff Prelud12

The latest logo for Prelude to Nephia!
Hari's Stuff Prelud13

The Academy of Puritory, where most magicians come from in Aura!
Hari's Stuff Purito10

A picture of Carah and I, sharing a kiss. Carah is my girlfriend. Yay!~
Hari's Stuff Img10

Some logos I made in Illustrator…!~

Hari's Stuff Infini10
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!~   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 am

Hari here, long time no see! I got myself a Mac and Adobe CS3. Here's some stuff i did with it!

Couple pics of the drawing of Millenshiir, the dragon mountain
Hari's Stuff Milens10
Hari's Stuff Milens11

The Crown of Meivalis
Hari's Stuff Meival11

Wateress
Hari's Stuff Watere10

Water_SS Logos
Hari's Stuff Water_10
Hari's Stuff Water_11

I'll post more as I do them. I don't know if I'll ever get back to rag. but if i do, ill try my best to get Harium Necrogrecos to trans! ^^

cya laterz~
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kat   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Another girl, another drawing. I made a drawing of my first ex, Carah, and here are two drawing of other girls: Thea, who was my second ex, and kat, who i hope to get with when school starts, oh, and btw im going into the 12th grade.
Hari's Stuff Img13
Hari's Stuff Kat-co11
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 am

HARI !!!!
welcome back to the forum, coming back to ro and wolves by any chance?
you are definitely missed.
great drawings, by the way.
Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: huh.   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 am

Me? missed? XD cool! I think i can bribe my mom to give me some money to get a subscription. of course i have to fix my video card first... Thanks for the reply!~ Miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Ivory

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 am

HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIIIII~~~!!!!!! Very Happy:D I heard you were back on the forums, and it was TRUE~! *massive glomp*
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
Administrator
Administrator
AllieCat

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

YAAAAYYYYYY

Make sure you come back to Wolves then, when you do, lol.

Allie cat
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: wow.   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:18 pm

I feel... special. lol. I can't use my comp so im installing xp on my mac. the install disc isnt working so they're sending me a new one. I have to install the drivers so i can get on the internet and stuff. maybe, just maybe, I can fix this before i get the cd, but that's doubtful. So the cd should be here within the next week or so. I'm gonna buy some exp boosters with my kaf points so i can trans within the next year or so XP

I guess I'll see you guys later. Ill keep posting my stuff as i make it. ^^

I'm wondering how you guys even remember me. makes me realize how much I had playing the orignal ro. You don't know what you have until you don't have it i guess.
Back to top Go down
Water_SS
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: yeah...   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:24 pm

The only thing im gonna load on xp is ro and firefox, along with some security systems and vent. So its just gonna be a ro hard-drive. And of course ill come back to wolves ^^ I have too many friends there to leave. I miss all the fun we had together. If only my character didn't suck so much i wouldn't have quit. But whatev, so he sucks, ill deal. heh. The more challenging the trek, the greater the reward. I'll be so happy each time i level. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hari's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari's Stuff   Hari's Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hari's Stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next