Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaiden
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Jaiden

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-24

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:30 am

Hey Guys,
I was a bit out of line at the Wolves meeting after WOE on Saturday night. Sometimes I take people's suggestions or opinions to personally. I tend to be over opinionated and outspoke. So to any of those that I may have offended, I apologize. The wolves are a great group of people and I am proud to be a member of the team. I especially owe Aaron Octavia a personal apology for attacking him in front of the group it was immature and irresponsible of me. I know we don't all read the forums so I am gonna make sure and repeat what I have said here after WoE on Wednesday so hopefully I catch everybody.
Sincerely yours,
Jaiden
Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:44 am

I know I only speak for myself, but I didnt take offense to what you said. When we debate issues in the guild meetings, it seems good to me that we remember to keep our heads and not take people's positions personally.

About the specific issue, I feel that both Jaiden AND Arron had valid points. We need to level our lower level guildies AND encourage people to trans. In my experience, we have plenty of people who love to help level lower characters. Much of the issue might be to promote friendships between new wolves and other members.
Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:10 pm

Cee thats not quite the issue I had with her statement.
Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:39 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum