Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves

Go down 
+4
Jaiden
Technick
NecroCorey
Simbalato
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Empty
PostSubject: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:28 am

Tell us your story... well what happened before you came into wolves/infromation about you what u like classe etc junk/how did you get into the wolves/ things thta happened to u while you are in the wolves (depressing, exciting, sad, happy ,etc.)

On my mind:
Yes I am bored and I was wondering i mean we all come from different places, we all come from different religions, and we all different people but we are still all people.No matter what do not let your feelings or hurt get in the way of what is true just as kme I would know.We should not spend are whole life hating someone wiht out meeting them / giving them a chance (necro)/ and just doing things with them like partying and such. Life is not meant to be wasted making fun of people or hurting peoples feelings we got to celebrate this life and this glorus world given to use I mean we are not punishied we are forgiven we celebrate and we be joious life should just be about fun and doing what you love and doing things to get you to that point of life. I want to say sorry to some people for any behaviors/acts/ or crudness i have done to you. Also, sorry necro corey for everything okay it is just i never like being hated by people and i just do not see why you hate me so necro please read this when you get back.

How I came to wolves of geffen:
I started out as a novice like all of us had to.Then i became a mage with the help of a kind alchemist I meet and a kind priest.I ran into a wizard who gave me some items like the wand of occult and the mage coat.Soon I died after trying to level to use these items I ran into a sage who had a heal belt and asked for a heal strangely we became friends.So, after getting to know this sage named cho I found out about guilds from him and his guild.I joined wolves of prontera and then after one meeting I am now in wolves of geffen. The reaso nI chossed wolves of geffen from one meeting is because some stupid swordsman was being a idiot and i thought if this guild really lets people likes this in maybe I hsould join another one and seens mag iwas leading the meeting I diecided to join his guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:45 am

The story of how my character came to be in the Wolves of Geffen:

Before June of 2007, my character was in a guild called Deadly Protectors, one of three originators and officers: Deadly, Greywolf, me. I was the only real recruiter in the guild, so I made sure to invite all the people I saw that I liked. Deadly had been playing for several years, so he was the leader. When June came around he announced that he was quitting iRO and heading to private servers (I think he's since quit RO altogether) leaving Me, Grey, Ivory, kain, and ice without a future in our own guild. So I figured it'd be better for us all to move to a new home rather than fall apart one by one.

The only question was where to go. My friend Syval was part of a new guild that was rather strong: Marvel. I had been to WoE with them before, and they had strong characters, but the leader Kanto~ didnt impress me much. The other choice was a self-described level 7x noob named Magista that I found in Alberta and gave some assistance to. He declared that after a long absence, "The Wolves are Back!" As we were fellows with the same rank, I asked Greywolf to talk to both Kanto and Magista about their guilds and give me his opinion as to which guild was better, so we could make up our minds together. Next time I talked to Grey, he had left the Deadly Protectors and was a part of the Wolves. My choice had been made for me.

That meant that I had to stay in DP until I could get all the people who were still active to migrate to the new guild. Most people who were relatively active came soon after Grey, but I stayed in the guild for a few weeks to make sure I got everyone who'd come. Most of our best players like my fiancee Elysia and Grey's mentor Ophelia had already gone from iRO though. All in all, we had brought: Greywolf, Me, Indigogogirl, kain, IvoryRain, trueiceking, Pan-Archer, and a few other people who didnt end up staying.
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:00 am

Well I Suppose I can give my backstory as well. nice topic idea Sim.

My friend Persona told me to check it out when we started hanging out. I met him way back when I was gliching SoTN and he wanted me to help mod his forums. He got me to play iRO and I made my Novice, Necro. I really knew nothing. Was on my own from the start. Made it to Swordie and went to Culverts. Ran into a dude named Sir Scott Soulheart. He took me to Payon Dungeon. I met Ivory there and partied with her. Actually, I think she was HS'ing someone who invited me to party with them. not sure how, but I ended up getting friends with her. I got invited to the old Wolves of Pront. The one Kurtis led I think. Then I got moved to Geffen for some reason. Had my first WoE. Went to my first meeting. A bunch of stuff I don't remember happened. Got friends with Magi,Cee,everybody in the higher-ups. Got made Captain of Geffen for some reason. ( I think after I tanked Dark Illusion ) Some more stuff I don't remember happened. Got my Wiz put in Wolves of Morroc(Pan's guild) to co-lead with Pan. He didn't want to lead a guild(He told me anyway) So I got bumped up to leader of Morroc. Failed to pay my subscription. That's about it. I've only been in the Wolves. No other guilds.
Back to top Go down
Technick
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Technick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 am

My backstory

I Started about 4 years ago (during the beta version i do belive) i only play for about a month now but i would still recive emails about the stuff going on in RO. Many years later (alittle mature not much+able to pay for subscription) i finally started to play alot....... i didnt know a whole lot about the new stuff but i got the hang of eventually then while resting in pron after a massive run with the Orc hero i met Shade. We started talking and i got intrested ive never been in a guild before so something were new to me but got the hang of it. Ever since then ive been with the wolves and started to WoE and all that good stuff made some new friends caught up with one really old friend (still havent been on since the last meeting). So i guess theres my backstory on RO and my joining with the wolves.
Nick
Back to top Go down
Jaiden
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Jaiden

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Jaiden's Story   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:03 pm

Hey,
So I played RO for 8 months and then took a 4 month break and swore I would never come back. Then one night my good friend talked me into coming back on my preistess, said he had joined some random guild and they seemed to be cool and i needed to check it out. I came back and joined WoG. Ended up WOEing on my sin and realizing I missed playing her. So I joined with my sin. i was given a very warm welcome from all the members of Geffen and was very happy I joined. Soon after Shade asked me to be co-leader of Payon. And the rest is history. Abit about my RO past, I have been a member of a few guilds Arcane Reload, Angels of Agony both of which have been disbanded. Then in my search for a home, I thought I wanted to be a member of a true WOE guild so I joined Gaia and found that I was not happy with the dictatorship leadership style there. So I left there and joined Unforgiven which I really enjoyed being and was there until I left for my break.
Back to top Go down
Negar
Legate Wolf
Legate Wolf
Negar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wol   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:38 pm

How I came to wolves of geffen:
I Started RO about 5 Months ago. i started with my sward. once when i was alone lvling with porong a mage named Dark-Cloak came to me and helped me to lvl. he joined me to his Guild named "Freedom Fighter". That was a lvl 2 guild. he helped me so much till i changed to a Crusader. after that the guild members disapear and the guild become quite. Once i saw the Wolves Icon and see them much together so i liked them. first i talked with Cee he told me to talk with Magi about becoming a wolf. i talked with magi and he told me there is no room for you at this time. So i got disapointed and i startted to make my other alts. one day i saw Missua she told me that she has a message from magi for me and there is a room for me in WOG. but as the FF leader helped me so much so i putted my little arche in WOG and i promised to magi to lvl it fast. and i did it. after sometimes i change my alt and i joined my crusader to WOG. and i did my first WOE. now i am happy to be with Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:28 am

Wait I forgot something else on how I became intrestedi n geffen wolves also. Well I meet a girl named Indigo who I really missed why indigo why and i geuss grey also misses her (he better).But I meet her in ein because cho said I should after floras gave me little exp.Then the geos killed me alot and she was just a alcolyte so she could not revive me. So I meet cee there also who meet up with indigo and cee was a bard( i was jealous sorry hi-cee) but yeah that is how I got intrested in geffen wolves so I switched from pront to geffen
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 am

NecroCorey wrote:

My friend Persona told me to check it out when we started hanging out. I met him way back when I was gliching SoTN and he wanted me to help mod his forums. He got me to play iRO and I made my Novice, Necro. I really knew nothing. Was on my own from the start. Made it to Swordie and went to Culverts. Ran into a dude named Sir Scott Soulheart. He took me to Payon Dungeon. I met Ivory there and partied with her. Actually, I think she was HS'ing someone who invited me to party with them. not sure how, but I ended up getting friends with her. I got invited to the old Wolves of Pront. The one Kurtis led I think. Then I got moved to Geffen for some reason. Had my first WoE. Went to my first meeting. A bunch of stuff I don't remember happened. Got friends with Magi,Cee,everybody in the higher-ups. Got made Captain of Geffen for some reason. ( I think after I tanked Dark Illusion ) Some more stuff I don't remember happened. Got my Wiz put in Wolves of Morroc(Pan's guild) to co-lead with Pan. He didn't want to lead a guild(He told me anyway) So I got bumped up to leader of Morroc. Failed to pay my subscription. That's about it. I've only been in the Wolves. No other guilds.

thank you necro and also i was in one other guild when I left wovles and had my weird adventure if you peoples would like to know about it tell me and I will post it here.But I joined lokis keepers
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 pm

Simbalato wrote:
NecroCorey wrote:

thank you necro
and also i was in one other guild when I left wovles and had my weird adventure if you peoples would like to know about it tell me and I will post it here.But I joined lokis keepers
What did I do?
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:50 am

NecroCorey wrote:
Simbalato wrote:
NecroCorey wrote:

thank you necro
and also i was in one other guild when I left wovles and had my weird adventure if you peoples would like to know about it tell me and I will post it here.But I joined lokis keepers
What did I do?
XD
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:40 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:20 am

Corey...you know you were hard on Simb when he was disconcerted about his position of precast in WoE. He took your teasing rather harder than you think he had.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:46 am

I ma very sensative trust me if u meet me in like 5th grade you would know
Back to top Go down
NecroCorey
Grown Pup
Grown Pup

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:57 am

Ceeraec wrote:
Corey...you know you were hard on Simb when he was disconcerted about his position of precast in WoE. He took your teasing rather harder than you think he had.
so I've heard. He got over it. I [expletive deleted] with him alot less if you hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:12 am

Yeah and i had to deal wiht that ever seens I rejoined wolves and I haven't gotten over it I hide my emotions most of the time because why should I care about you ...[mean language deleted]... so have fun being a... [expletive deleted]
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa~Chan
Pup
Pup
Tsukasa~Chan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: That a GREAT topic ^^   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:21 am

well it started when i met...crim, a kind gunnie who (stole my lil heart) anyway......lol. That when i was a novice and didnt knew anything about guilds. I was going to become a mage and i wanna to surprised him on that day, I join the Twilight_Wolves. I love every moment with the Wolves and later found out that Crim was friends with Magi so that how i came to know about the Wolves of Geffen. During this time i was a lv 16 mage and i was going to finally try WoE, even though i died many times i try my best but my guild ended up lose ( too me that when everyone dieds too much).....yeah.... So after woe i thought crim would be mad but when i ask he said he wasnt i was kinda of worry days after woe when he never showed up. I usually ask many others if he were coming back but then one day i heard he was tired of playing games and so he quit he wanted me to disband the guild and so the guild parted....like zankon went to another guild i forgot the name. i usually spend my days trying to train by myself or just sulking around prontera wondering to myself quietly. but one day i think cee saw me in pront and help me join the guild. The wolves of geffen really help me if it werent for them i probably would never be able to get sooooo close to become a sage or meeting Hari-san and ginko....if it werent for them i dont think i would have stay as long as i did. Anyone reading this thx for acually reading the whole thing (heh)
Sad Sad sry it brings a lot of memories from the past that i rather not recall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:42 am

We all have sad moments in our character's lives. When I was a noob mage, I met an acolyte named godhelper. She was in the old Deadly guild, and gave me an invitation when I asked. That's how I met Greywolf. I stayed on RO because of godhelper, but she soon left. I still wouldnt trade my time with the Deadly Protectors, because I met grey and later, Mag. My point is, that painful parts of our lives can lead to something good; it's amazing how that sometimes happens.
Back to top Go down
Technick
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Technick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:48 am

Yeah i know how that is, when i played some years ago i had a few friends and we would always lvl and talk about who know what, we werent in a guild or anything like that but thats how we liked it, i look back on those days and think had it not been for them i probly wouldnt be here right now its amazing what a few friends and fond memories can hold for you
Nick
Back to top Go down
Olafur
Forum Designer
Forum Designer
Olafur

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: My past and arrival to the Court of Geffens Beast Lord   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:36 pm

My past and arrival to the Court of Geffen's Beast Lord.

you know i been reading all your stories and i suddenly forgot how i joined the wolves xD, but anyway imma try to reach into my mind and collect the pieces, lets see.....ok

i came to iRO at the umbala patch (2-3years ago) and i started my swordie Sir.Olaf and my best friend in real life joined to he was named Sir.Roy, i was going knight he was going sader, we played and had so many great adventures with us and always remade the swordies (since we hadnt figured out how to pay, until i went to the bank and asked for a Visa card then we got real active) anyway we helped and we fought and we did it all xD! until one day...he left, suddenly Sir.Roy the crusader left he Pmed me "Olaf, im in payon and im leaving RO for good" i was like "O_O what? roy are you kidding me?" he sayd "see yah at WoW" and i was like "WoW huh....."...

anyway he left and i got knigt and then i joined a guild where i met a few good people, made a FS priest "NekoPriest" and leveld him, quit the guild got married to *Schaefer* whos a gipsy now and left for WoW aswell, she divorced me suddenly for no reason and married a high level guy in unity since he had more money, and i got married to Bryony a priestess and then i took a break after a while (alot happened before that trust me i got so many tales xD!!!!).

Then..i came back since a friend asked me to and the first day of my return i met Pan and he needed a priest, so i joined him to Ti and we partied until he told me to talk to Cee and i did and suddenly Magi invited me xD, there thats a small part of my iRO past and my arrival to the greatets iRO family i have ever had.

everyone, thank you so much for accepting me, i am truly not worthy being with you ^^ but i try my best <3

Last edited by Neko on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolves001.forumotion.com
ChibiRei
High Wolf
High Wolf
ChibiRei

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Wow the stories are long here .My story is a little longer here.I came to RO in Alpha testing phase,I quit then tried again in Beta.In beta they only had prontera fields(you know the fields everyone hangs out in south pront and the rocker field) and Izlude ,At the time You could only be Acolyte,Mage,Knight,Archer.There were no second classes yet and no theifs as of yet they came out a short time later.You switched jobs in Izlude(ever wonder what the tiny islands were in Izlude thoose were the job areas).The time I started playing the high level was 30 or 40.A few monthes later theif class was introduced,and a few more open fields.I got bored with it for a lil while since they hadnt brought in the second classes yet.so I quit,then I was offered a year subsrciption to play again by RO to finish beta testing ,I came back and Izlude looked how pront does now with merchants standing all over it,Izlude was THE place to be.I played for a while had many friends in game ,then decided to try out another for a bit.

The Next time back on RO is when the Wolves were born.I had dragged Tanket from Darkages(not camelot),We started leveling and met Magi who we had found out had been in DA also.Tanket and Magi had a huge brainfart and stormed all sorts of plans.Tanket comes to me and says Chibi we want to make a guild called Wolves of ... and we want you to help us .Thus Wolves or Morroc was born on a late night where Tanket spelled the name wrong as Wolves or Morroc instead of Wolves of Morroc.So we made him keep it so we could tease him about it for years.I brought to the guild my real life sister Rainblaze pictured next to me up there as a sage,Phymon,and Skaza.I was the one that everyone came to to fix.Tanket was good at yelling and leading ,Magista was good at helping,leveling and taking forever in meetings ,Tanket was long winded to(something about englishmen and liking to talk*shrugs*).Dont get me wrong but after our guild grew Magi and Tanket decided to split the guild into 3 guilds,I didnt like this idea and voiced it.Shortly in I brought Meklon in even tho we let Tanket believe he did (I knew the stud before he was AB Laughing )We did good for a while with the 3 guilds they filled up nicely.We then had one evil *stabs repeatedly over and over* woman join who would cause the wolves soo much pain that it brought us to our knees.This woman spread lies and caused all sorts of problems all because she couldnt have Tanket.(She then decided he was a mean ass,I could have saved her that trouble along time ago as Ive known his ass for 8 yrs).She quit and took alot of people with her and cause the wolves to set adrift for quite some time.After 2 years in the wolves I had quit the game after it set me crying.I went on to try other games with Rainblaze,Tanket ,Magi and Meklon. Meklon drifted away from us and Rainy was in highschool and soon drifted.Tanket,Magi and myself became the three Amigoes (sp?).We made wolves name on whatever game we played.We got seperated for a bit by a certain Ratt*slaps Tanket and Magi*then met up again on RO ,we were in wolves again but everything wasnt the same anymore finally Tanket ventured off and left ,then I did.My very very very very knows me better than Tanket and Magi do best friend showed me WoW. and the rest as they say is history...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves   Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lives :we do not know the backround of people before wolves
Page 1 of 1