Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sup Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sup Everyone   Sup Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:57 am

Hey wats up everyone. Name's Shadow Python. Relatively new to the wolves of payon. jus recently found out about this forum so i figured this would be the best spot to let ppl know wussup. Very happy to be apart of this guild. It's been a while since i've been in such an active guild. Still a lil bummed out about how my old guild, The Eternal Tao, is doin. So for the mean time, ima be tryin to bring the guild back to life. But i'll try to be around and help the guild out as much and as best as possible. You guys are great and im really grateful for the guild invite. Thank you. Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sup Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everyone   Sup Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:01 am

An eternal Tao member lol funny to see one of you seeing as how you were sided with Dizzy who basically talks shit about all wolves...

Well Hope you do good there i'm gonna try to see whats up with the guilds before maybe reappearing
Back to top Go down
Jaiden
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Jaiden

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Sup Everyone Empty
PostSubject: O.O   Sup Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:03 am

Well from what I gathered upon hearing of Dizzy's expulsion from Elements, not all of them shared the same feeling towards the Wolves. Now it just seems to be just another guild competing for the same castles.And Shadow welcome we are glad you are here
Back to top Go down
Technick
Growing Pup
Growing Pup
Technick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Sup Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everyone   Sup Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 am

Thats alright i just recently got on to this forum too so dont feel bad but hey welcome to the group ive already met you but figured a second introduction is in order
Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everyone   Sup Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Hellos :: Greetings-
Jump to: