Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi hi... this is moonie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arwenenya
Pup
Pup
arwenenya

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Hi hi... this is moonie Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi... this is moonie   Hi hi... this is moonie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:56 am

Hi guys!

This is moonie, currently in Wolves Of Prontera (until Kurtis kick me Razz)

I used to be a member of Infinite, but it broke. Then I moved to the alliance Frontline and my knight is there. Like a Star @ heaven

My cute priestess is in Wolves of Prontera, she is low lvl now, but will become my main as soon as I get knight to 99 (she is 98 currently) I love you

I completely fall in love with the guild, it made me remember the good old times of Infinite Sad I am so into it, that I actually made my best friend join too hehe Wink

Right now I'm focus on getting knight on 99, whenever I get there, I'll gladly help guild lvling with knight for a while Smile Surprised For now, I have mostly talked with White, Kurtis, Sidy and Chooooooooooooooooooooooooo Razz If I don't respond is cause I'm hsing someone and so I can't talk at that moment, but well when you guys setup Ventrilo it would be much easier (that's if you can understand me with my accent geek)

Anyways, right now I'm not offering help with lvling cause I'm focused on lvling knight, but whenever she gets to shiny, I'll help lvling guildies sunny However, if you need any help with items or quests or something I'll try to help cat

Well... nice to meet you all tongue

*Hugs*
moonie
Back to top Go down

Hi hi... this is moonie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi... this is moonie   Hi hi... this is moonie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:52 pm

MOOOOOONIE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hi hi... this is moonie
Page 1 of 1