Wolves of Geffen And Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Geffen And Allies

A page for the Hunters of the Night.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I like that makes me happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simbalato
Experienced Wolf
Experienced Wolf
Simbalato

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-07-18

What I like that makes me happy Empty
PostSubject: What I like that makes me happy   What I like that makes me happy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:32 am

I am a writer and a chef even tho I ma only 14 I ma not a realy chef I just like cooking and wirting.ps I suck at typing.Life just seems still when I am writing like time has frozen and I have all the time in the world I just think about moments and what me and my friends will do.Writing gives me peace and calm in my world even when the darkest of times come.It is life I am adding a new part to it.

Cooking is fun and exciting for me.It doesn't give me peace or calm it gives me joy and exscitment.I love baking or cooking any foreign foodsor just seafood.One day I made mon cakes a japanesse food I couldn't stop making them untill I made the perfect one.

You can never give up on what u believe in tho untill u r in peace or joy.So work hard for your goal untill u earn it and be happy wiht urself.
Back to top Go down

What I like that makes me happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I like that makes me happy   What I like that makes me happy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:32 pm

Simb, since you like seafood, I have a nice little shrimp dish you might want to try.

Ingredients:

Squash, Zucchini, Spinach, Shrimp, Artificial (or real) Crab, Olive Oil, Lime Juice (Lemon Juice doesnt work), Penne (a type of pasta I think works well), and seafood spices (I prefer Old Bay).

Take the Squash and Zucchini, slice them into thinish slices and saute them in some olive oil with a capfull (about a tablespoon) of the lime juice. Microwave the spinach until it's good and hot (or saute it if you're using fresh spinach). Put the veggies aside for now.

Boil the Penne in the normal way you would Spaghetti.

Peel the shrimp and put it in the pan along with all the ice or water in the package with it. Saute it in olive oil, lime juice, and seafood seasoning, then add the crab about halfway through. Now comes the tricky part. If you have too much liquid in the pan, take some out and microwave it seperately so that it boils away. Then add it back. Then add some Parmesan cheese until the liquid becomes thicker.

Add the shrimp/crab skillet, the pasta, and the veggies into a big bowl, and mix. It's ready to serve. When it's made properly, it's healthy and tasty!
Back to top Go down

What I like that makes me happy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Geffen And Allies :: Discussions :: Artistic Works :: What you like-
Jump to: